By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - War never ends, war never changes...

Whom will you fight for?

Europasta 44 69.84%

United Salads of Saladland 5 7.94%

Dictatorship of Salted Potatasia 1 1.59%

Aristocratic Republic - Candy Land 2 3.17%

Kingdom of East and West Shrooms 0 0%

Democrazy of French fries 2 3.17%

Total:54

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

SaladLanders Unite!

I'm sending our troops in! Dropping Pepper Bombs directly on Enemy territory!

I was kinda late but that's because I was preparing my attack.

Pasta stands no chance in this war at all. That's because pasta tastes like shit if it isn't done with vegetables. Therefore the Europasta alliance stands no chance to win because they need us to make their food taste like actual food.

In short, surrender or you will be attacked until your balls come off. I am being diplomatic here, sign your surrender and the USoS might consider being merciful.

Here you go Europastians:

That green and red stuff over there is called vegetables. We are always above you, you NEED us.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I never thought I'd have to resort on those kind of things... You force me to do this Slarvax! Start the torture... no captives!

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Oops... >=D

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Around the Network

RATATATATATTATATATATATATATATA

DROP THE NOODLES!

Bet y'all don't wanna eat this!

MohammadBadir said:

Bet y'all don't wanna eat this!

It's a freaking disaster area! Where is the 2nd Mac n Cheese battalion?!

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Yes... We are having the edge >=}
Mwahahahaha!!

We are getting hit hard General! I shall deploy the shields

And then counter with one of my secret weapons!

The Ultra Salad Cutter

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850