By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tecmo Koei announces Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star for PS3 in Europe!

We're happy to announce that Ar nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star (PS3) is coming to EU 26/09/2014

#Arnosurge will be released physically & digitally across EU, with both JP & EU voices. Coming 26/09/2014.

I cannot say thank you enough for what support here and on the web folks did give with #SurgeInTheWest and on facebook. They acknowledged us. (@TecmoKoeiEurope: ""#surgeinthewest approx. 40 minutes to go!") We made a difference. Thank you everyone!

Also, they haven't decided if there will be a US release yet. However, PS3 is region free and the game will now be in english so I'll definitely be importing this.  :)

Around the Network

*Koei Tecmo

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

justiceiro said:
*Koei Tecmo

The name is correct on the twitter page. The branding name doesn't switch places until July 1st.

Gave it a quick look up as I haven't heard of the series. A sci-fi JRPG apparently, so I'm definitely interested

Took long enough.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Nicee! I know I will be playing this when it comes out

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Blood_Tears said:
justiceiro said:
*Koei Tecmo

The name is correct on the twitter page. The branding name doesn't switch places until July 1st.

The logo on the cover apoints otherwise

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

It doesn't look very good imo

justiceiro said:
Blood_Tears said:
justiceiro said:
*Koei Tecmo

The logo on the cover apoints otherwise

lol Again, after July 1st as in when the games releases. See the pattern here?

think-man said:
It doesn't look very good imo

YOU don't look very good imo.

OT: You think you can just waltz in here 7 hours late and steal my thread, do you, OP?!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=185855

I got news for you buddy.  MOD POWAH!