By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA SW / WW Hardware - week ending 14th June

Sorry, but I don't believe these numbers at all. Last month the PS4 was overtracked by 50k in America and this week it sold 100k (according to VGC). So how the hell can it have been 'reduced' to 8.1m? At the worse is should be STILL 8.2m.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Dont know why so many people are screaming Doom, its summer sales they go down every year, its also a particular bad summer in terms of games, theres nothing now till end of August, bar a PS3 Remake.

vivster said:
So the dreaded day has come. PS4 below 100k, 3DS above PS4, Wii U above X1(despite price cut), MK8 above Watch Dogs and cats marrying dogs.

This is the apocalypse guys.

Pure Gold!

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Blood_Tears said:
So the Wii U fell from 91k to 68k this week. I wonder how much it will drop off next week. X1 should most likely be ahead of it then as a new baseline will be established at the $399.99 rate.

So no mention of the PS4's huge drop and steady decline since Watch Dogs. Which one is bigger?

vivster said:
So the dreaded day has come. PS4 below 100k, 3DS above PS4, Wii U above X1(despite price cut), MK8 above Watch Dogs and cats marrying dogs.

This is the apocalypse guys.

Is this what the end of the world will look like?

While the Xbone numbers are a bit depressing and I hope they are higher than this PS4 is still doing very good. Its tracking well above the first couple of full years the PS360 managed so should be heading for a good healthy amount this year (probably above 10m which is much higher than PS360 managed in their first full year). PS4 looks set to beat what PS360 did last gen but the same can't be said for the Xbox One right now. I hope MS can turn it around.

Around the Network

Looks pretty abysmal all around to me. I really hope this holiday picks up a lot for all the consoles. I mean all summers are slow for sales, but this summer is the lowest since I joined.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Mystro-Sama said:
Hope Wii U goes back to 30k per region.

WHY?! dont you want all consoles to do good

Wii U at 30k per region would actually be very good.

I'll wait for sony's official announcement, PS4 HW seem to be undertracked in EU, PS4 was completely back in stock in German's best retailers 2 weeks ago

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

These numbers surely cannot be true... If they are then the price of all the systems is just to high imo.

DolPhanTendo said:
Blood_Tears said:
So the Wii U fell from 91k to 68k this week. I wonder how much it will drop off next week. X1 should most likely be ahead of it then as a new baseline will be established at the $399.99 rate.

So no mention of the PS4's huge drop and steady decline since Watch Dogs. Which one is bigger?

Its still ahead of Wii U and X1.