By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA SW / WW Hardware - week ending 14th June

:-p

Around the Network
cheshirescat said:
enditall727 said:
Did X1 get a commercial with it's price drop?

Only commercial I've seen for xbone is the one with the breaking bad guy, and that prominently features the kinect so it wouldn't make sense advertising the new sku with that campaign.

Doesn't make sense, but that add does feature the $399.00 price even though kinect is in the add.

FIT_Gamer said:
cheshirescat said:
enditall727 said:
Did X1 get a commercial with it's price drop?

Only commercial I've seen for xbone is the one with the breaking bad guy, and that prominently features the kinect so it wouldn't make sense advertising the new sku with that campaign.

Doesn't make sense, but that add does feature the $399.00 price even though kinect is in the add.

That's some misleading marketing xD

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

How are these numbers bad for all? Aren't these typically the slowest sales months?

Anyways, I am not surprised by the XB1 numbers. I have been saying it, price is not the reason people aren't buying an XB1.

3sexty said:

Laughing at the doom posts. Please take a look at years gone by for the x360 and ps3 at this time of year. The holiday season is the time for the big boosts. Especially for Xbox in the USA. This holiday season won't be any different especially with the new pricing. 

Naaaahh... the doom and gloom stuff is cool. Its easier to say the entire industry is dying instead of admitting that that other company is doing better than the one you are rooting for :). Even if there are literally years worth of evidnece to show that sales are always lower thi stime of the year.

Around the Network

I thought the exact same thing. They pretty much make the the kinect the main focus in the add.

ouch. ps4 below 100k!

i remember ps3 last year never went below 100k in a week.

jonathanalis said:
ouch. ps4 below 100k!

i remember ps3 last year never went below 100k in a week.

I remember when it sold about 20k a week in the US in 2008. Chill. It'll be fine.

Holy shit.

Low numbers all around. I'm especially surprised by the X1 though. I thought for sure that was going to be #1 its pricedrop week. Yikes.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League