By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Wimbledon 2014 - The Aftermath

Yeah, can't hold it against Bouchard there. She was simply unplayable today (Kvitova)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Kvitova was astonashing today. Nobody could've beaten her playing like that. Unstoppable.

Xevross said:

Kvitova was astonashing today. Nobody could've beaten her playing like that. Unstoppable.

Agreed. Truly crazy play

Really dispointed for Bouchard. Everyone here in Quebec was cheering for her, even those who never watched a tennis match before :( Hopefully one day she will get her Grand Slam (hopefully Wimbledon since it's not only a grand slam, it's THE grand slam)... I doubt it will be the US Open, but I think maybe next year's wimbledon.

Hopefully Federer wins tomorow!!!

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

2 hours.

Around the Network

Today is the final day then...it's been a good run. But who will win? Djokovic or Federer?

Gonna have to tip Federer here. But no way will Djokovic disappear. Predicting a 5 setter.

Conegamer said:

Predicting a 5 setter.

it all depends on federers serve if its any good otherwise 3 0 for djokovic.

1hour 30min remaining!

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

i cant believe what roger just missed...

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

First in a tie break, sounds about right. Go Roger!

Signature goes here!

djokovic plays all the time on his backhand like nadal ugh...

Tsubasa Ozora