By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto Asks what Games you would like to see on Wii U

Well in the event they do read here and the kotaku thread being flooded:

NEW IP - Futuristic FPS, with a deep story that rivals Halo/Killzone/Uncharted in AAA value which intern will hopefully bring some more FPS to the console.

Metroid Prime 4

Starfox that takes the best elements of all the past games (including adventures) and mix it with a firefly style story of humor and character acting.

Zelda that caters to all gamers old and new. Have in the options to disable/enable link voice acting. The rest of the cast should have voice acting. Also a switch to change engines for the game between the cartoony and realistic like E3 demo that caters to the MASS market since those Zelda games seem to sell better.

Buy back RARE and rescue their IPs from Microsoft. None of this F2A shit with micro transactions. Full fledged games with Nintendo's magic touch to reverse what Microsoft did to those games.

SPORTS GAMES!!!! - i.e. Ken Griffey Jr Baseball still my favourite of all time. That is how you make sports games not the crap EA rolled out.

JAPANESE GAME TRANSLATION!!! - too many good games don't make it to the west. i will even take english subtitles with Japanese audio as compromise. Most gamers that i know watch ANIME so they used to dual audio eng/jap with subs. Sometimes the Japanese sounds so much better. HELL even games that currently do get translate leave the japanese audio in there and give us the option to choose.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
As long as it's a proper game and not something like those 2 experiments he showed at E3, I'm fine.

I think he stepped away from those big, Large budget games to make smaller games like those at E3. He's not gonna be responsible for huge titles for quite a while.

I want see a new Metroid of course. But i'd like it to be 3rd person. Apart from Metroid I want to see Kid Icarus in an action/adventure and a new Eternal Darkness.

I really want Majoras Mask HD to happen. I'll actually be kinda disappointed if it does get announced but for 3DS. Could be so epic with next gen graphics, and it's a game that doesn't really suit a portable anyways.

I already submitted my ideas to Nintendo.

Around the Network

Miyamoto is saying that we can request ANY game, and people are seriously saying major as mask remake? Really?

BasiltheBatLord said:

AZWification said:

Paper Mario done right 

i would lose my shit if there was a Paper Mario U in the same vein as the first two.  

Me, too! Paper Mario TTYD is such a timeless classic!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

In addition to Nintendo games, Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts 3, Dragon Age, Destiny, The Witcher, The Division, Shenmue 3 and I will never need to own another console again.

Thanks jlmurph!

Rafie said:

No one liked Paper Mario on the Wii? I thought it was pretty fun.

It was a good game, but I am honestly a bigger fan of the turn-based Paper Mario games that were done RIGHT.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

burning_phoneix said:
JEMC said:
As long as it's a proper game and not something like those 2 experiments he showed at E3, I'm fine.

I think he stepped away from those big, Large budget games to make smaller games like those at E3. He's not gonna be responsible for huge titles for quite a while.

By "proper games" I don't mean AAA games, not even AA.

With the resources Nintendo has, Miyamoto could lead a small (4-5  guys) group and develop eShop games of the same if not more quality than most of the games available.

What to develop a small, old school RPG? No problem. A shoot'em'up like R-Type, Galaga, 1942, etc? No problem. And the same goes for every kind of game or genre that you can imagine.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.