By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe the first moon landing was fake????

rocketpig said:
ArtofAngels said:

Stof do you think the US Government covered up something in Roswell Area 51? Know that my respect for you hinges on your answer.

VVVVV

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/Sarcasm<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

^^^^^                                              

Roswell=Area 51?

I think my map is broken. 

I for poo's sake mr. smartass, Roswell Area 51 is generally known as the name of the event, not it's freakin address.

EDIT: Or what would of been a wittier reply, had I been sharper at the time, would of been: 'Oh that's why they keep sending my mail back'

Around the Network

He's angry because he doesn't want to have to do an intervention to save these people from this delusional cult thinking.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

Wait now I'm even more confused! the word sarcasm is crossed out? so it isn't sarcasm? oh for petes sake. Someone explain what Art is trying to do to me!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

HEY Im the one who gets pissed off around here

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

konnichiwa said:
Their are just to many coincidences...

Like:

How is it possible that Blueprints and design and development drawings of the machines involved are missing and that Apollo 11 data tapes containing telemetry and the high quality video (before scan conversion) of the first moonwalk are missing? When people wants to research it?

It is one of the most importantests things that happened in the USA and they lost the proof?

If you ask me....I would say it is awkward isn't it?

Why you don't answer this?

Around the Network
ArtofAngels said:
rocketpig said:
ArtofAngels said:

Stof do you think the US Government covered up something in Roswell Area 51? Know that my respect for you hinges on your answer.

VVVVV

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/Sarcasm<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

^^^^^                                              

Roswell=Area 51?

I think my map is broken. 

I for poo's sake mr. smartass, Roswell Area 51 is generally known as the name of the event, not it's freakin address.

EDIT: Or what would of been a wittier reply, had I been sharper at the time, would of been: 'Oh that's why they keep sending my mail back'

You realize that Roswell is in New Mexico and that Area 51 is in Nevada, right?

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

people are really angry and its freaking me out.

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
people are really angry and its freaking me out.

yeah I agree =/. 

stof said:
weezy said:
stof seems angry.

:(

Angry like a fox weezy. Angry like a fox.

*Pokes Stof*

The moonlanding is fake - the government blew up the twin towers - the earth is flat - the world is going to end in 2012

Ah geez Rath. Next you'll be telling me the Cake is a lie!

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.