By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you believe the first moon landing was fake????

kenzomatic said:
@misterd

It's not about logic or facts it's about emotion and feelings.

huh?

No, there's a freaking mirror on the moon.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
kenzomatic said:
@misterd

huh?

I was joking (read my earlier post on here)

@mistard

Seriously Thank you for articulating what I never could as I suck at English.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
kenzomatic said:
@misterd

And what emotion responds positively to pure bullshit? To thinking that one of humanity's greatest achievements (#3 after Pizza and Super Mario World) was faked? To thinking that those big ass plane parts on the Pentagon lawn aren't really there? What sort of twisted fuck is so emotionally invested in believing the government is made up of lying assholes?*

*I'm not saying there aren't lying assholes in the government, just that I don't get emotional satisfaction or vindication knowing that, let alone magnifying the extent to which they are lying assholes.

I'm surprised only one person mentioned that konnichiwa had Kennedy still serving as president in the late 60's.

@Aj_habfan
Just because the space race was used to compete with the USSR doesn't mean that that was the only reason for going.  Do you really think that NASA was able to do all the research and tests they wanted to do in one mission?

misterd said:
Does anyone realize that RIGHT NOW there are lasers being bounced off a mirror on the moon in order to plot the orbits of the moon and Earth? That this ongoing research is the result of a mirror placed on the moon during that first mission? If the moon landing was faked, then there are 4 decades worth of scientific research conducted by hundreds, perhaps thousands, of different researchers that is absolutely worthless? And that not one of these undeniably brilliant astrophysicists has caught on?

Don't forget about the rocks that NASA cooked up to confuse some of the best geologists on Earth. They probably found them somewhere in Ohio and painted them funny to throw everyone off their trail.

I wonder what percentage of moon hoax believers have ever even sniffed the inside of an astronomy classroom or have any idea how completely indisputable the evidence is surrounding the subject.

The best was an article I found a bit ago stating how the US actually did put astronauts in space and they tried to go to the moon but only got halfway there. WTF? Did they just turn around because Buzz forgot his wallet? Anyone who has even the slightest knowledge of physics and space travel realizes that you can't just "turn around and go back" using current methods of space travel. You would end up SOL with no fuel in the middle of space once you kill your momentum without a nearby source of gravity to propel yourself forward again.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
kenzomatic said:
BenKenobi88 said:
kenzomatic said:
@misterd

huh?

I was joking (read my earlier post on here)

@mistard

Seriously Thank you for articulating what I never could as I suck at English.

Your english is surely better than my ... um.... any other language.

Some suspect "war of the worlds" radio brodcast was a test to see how humans would react to an alien presence,apparently that didnt go well hence the reason US G does everything it can to cover up otherspace enitities and such

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

@misterd

I've been agreeing with you.

read what I wrote previously

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
weezy said:
Some suspect "war of the worlds" radio brodcast was a test to see how humans would react to an alien presence,apparently that didnt go well hence the reason US G does everything it can to cover up otherspace enitities and such

Which explains why they would use one of the most controversial artists of the time, Orson Welles, to produce the show.

Or why they had a lengthy disclaimer before the show explaining how the entire piece is a work of fiction. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

If you guys want to trip? Peep game.

Please...I would like to know what those are.

Someone enlighten me

edit go to 2:20

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY