By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Will Get 2nd Place This Gen?

_

PS4 71 9.49%

XBO 273 36.50%

Wii U 400 53.48%

Total:744

Which console do you think will get 2nd place this gen?

It'll be Xbox One IMO. PS4 will beat it, and Wii U won't be out long enough to beat it.

Around the Network

Xbox one for sure.

Wii U. That little bitch will surprise us one day and convert people. Just like the NDS, when it lost weight.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:

Wii U. That little bitch will surprise us one day and convert people. Just like the NDS, when it lost weight.

Wasn't DS doing great It's whole lifespan?

sorry nintendo fans nintendo has 0 chance. they dont even sell their consoles in a lot area . alot country doesnt get nintendo consoles.
microsoft is bringing xbox one to 13 countries this september and japan also. xbox brand isnt hurt as you think . wii u is cheap piece of hardware not a lot buy that( a lot contries doesnt have it like mine country or india or east europe ,asia(expect Japan)

Around the Network
Nintentacle said:
pbroy said:

Not so good when it was phat

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

PaypayTR said:
sorry nintendo fans nintendo has 0 chance. they dont even sell their consoles in a lot area . alot country doesnt get nintendo consoles.
microsoft is bringing xbox one to 13 countries this september and japan also. xbox brand isnt hurt as you think . wii u is cheap piece of hardware not a lot buy that( a lot contries doesnt have it like mine country or india or east europe ,asia(expect Japan)

There's a few flaws in your argument, I think.

1. It doesn't really matter how many places they're selling it. It matters how much they sell. Wii U is outselling XBO currently (XBO is at Wii U's levels before MK8), and has more upcoming system sellers. 

2. Japan sales for Microsoft are horrible.

3. The bad rep from the Xbox One reveal hurt the brand. It's pretty clear IMO. Wii U being cheap gives it an advantage over Xbox One.

You also forgot these advantages XBO has:

1. Third Party Support

2. Better marketing (Nintendo's doing great with MK8, but overall It's horrible with the Wii U)

pbroy said:
Nintentacle said:
pbroy said:

Looked at the figures, they're still pretty decent IMO.

But man, dat 2006 boost!

pbroy said:

You underestimate the power of Microsoft marketing and money spending when it wants to get shit done. 

Nintentacle said:
pbroy said:
Nintentacle said:
pbroy said:

Looked at the figures, they're still pretty decent IMO.

But man, dat 2006 boost!

Yup, that's when DS Lite came out. Sexy sells

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER