By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post Your Mario Kart 8 Vehicle Combos! <(^_^<)

Mario, F1 body, button wheels, cloud sails

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
toot1231 said:

the only one i use is

Koopa
Standard Bike
Metal Wheels
Cloud glider

How come that's the only combo you use? :O

its the one that works best for me. i have not even tried anything else really im not to big on the custimization its cool but i just wanna race.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

Metal Mario

Mach 9+Roller+ Cloud Glider

mZuzek said:
Luigi + Jet Bike + Retro Off-Road + Super Glider

This being my first Mario Kart game, I started off with Luigi and standard everything, and after unlocking some stuff I quickly started using this combo. Never changed it again, though after unlocking the final glider I might take a look at all of them and see if I don't want to change it.

Finally a fellow inside drifter! Also you chose a good time to finally get into Mario Kart! What is it about MK8 that made you decide to jump into the series if you don't mind me asking!

Any given heavyweight (cruiser, metal, or proper heavy, usually either Roy, Morton, Wario, Pink Gold Peach, or Rosalina), with the Steel Driver, Buttons, and Peach Parasol or Clouds.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

baby rosalina
teddy or wiggler atv
red striped wheels
cloud floater

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

The whole game is translated in Dutch, so I wouldn't really know what the English names are.

Samus Aran said:

The whole game is translated in Dutch, so I wouldn't really know what the English names are.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Kart_8

Scroll down a bit, and there you go!

Shy Guy - Comet Bike - Slick Tires - Standard Glider

mZuzek said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Finally a fellow inside drifter! Also you chose a good time to finally get into Mario Kart! What is it about MK8 that made you decide to jump into the series if you don't mind me asking!

Well, I did play many other Mario Kart games in the past and I can say I disliked each and every single one of them.
Mario Kart 8 though, looked REALLY good from the trailers. It was also the only new Wii U game coming out in a while.
Because of those reasons, I started strongly considering buying the game, and when the Club Nintendo deal was announced, I took the decision and bought it day one. No regrets at all, it's a phenomenal game.

That's great to hear! Also you're like me then, as despite playing most of the games, I didn't really care much for Mario Kart, until the awesomeness that is Mario Kart 7!