By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Preorder Chart 14th June 2014

elazz said:
Glacier White PS4 Destiny bundle took off I assume. I think it'll have around 600k pre-orders for PS4 in US alone (with a considerable amount of PS4 bundles).

Only 600,000???

For me even 1,000,000...

Around the Network

Duplicate

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=185499&page=1

im just gonna say it again if final fantasy has more preorders than bayo 2 and watch dogs u last week then why wasnt it on the charts last week instead bayo and watch dogs had less

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

iceboy151 said:

Duplicate

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=185499&page=1

Hardly, that's a thread about The Last Guardian 😁 

Seriously though why would it not have a thread title similar to mine, not like it would show when I searched anyway. Topic search function here is broken As fuck. Also why no chart in the OP if it's the preorder thread 😁 

drake_tolu said:

elazz said:
Glacier White PS4 Destiny bundle took off I assume. I think it'll have around 600k pre-orders for PS4 in US alone (with a considerable amount of PS4 bundles).

Only 600,000???

For me even 1,000,000...

Well, I don't want to sound that optimistic but you could be right if the growth will be exponential like certain games have when it is getting closer to release. I hope and think it will do better than Watch Dogs (because of the hype/advertising/developer/bundle etc.) and WW I think it can do 2.5 million FW on PS4 alone. 

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network
elazz said:
drake_tolu said:

elazz said:

Only 600,000???

For me even 1,000,000...

Well, I don't want to sound that optimistic but you could be right if the growth will be exponential like certain games have when it is getting closer to release. I hope and think it will do better than Watch Dogs (because of the hype/advertising/developer/bundle etc.) and WW I think it can do 2.5 million FW on PS4 alone. 

Don't think 2,500,000 first week for PS4...

I predict 950,000 of pre order in USA, coming with 1,100,000, in Europe 450,000 (less of Watch Dogs in Europe, because FPS don't sell like in USA), and World Wide 1,800,000, more of Watch Dogs that have sold 1,500,000.

huh, no gta5 yet.

Plenty of time to get on that backlog from the looks of it.

how many preorders does bayonetta 2 have?
surely it got a boost because of the 1st game included :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

people loved that Destiny alpha

drake_tolu said:

elazz said:

Only 600,000???

For me even 1,000,000...

Opening week for Destiny will be like 6M across all platforms.