By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If You're Over 30 And You Still Love Nintendo, You're Weird

I would rather be weird because I think it's all pathectic and stupid. Just because Nintendo aren't always shoving blood and violence in their games, it's weird to like their games because some people think it's for kids. God so that explains why people are buying a 3DS over a PS Vita then.

It's dumb and it's just fanboyism in my opinion so because some people still enjoy a great Nintendo game, it's weird. Because Mario isn't shooting people, It's weird. Because even though they have Bayonetta, Xenoblade and Devil's Third, but still brings a cute Yoshi game out, It's weird. I just think get over yourself. Gaming is for everyone to enjoy. There is no rules to how old somebody should be to be considered weird. Get a life and if you don't like Nintendo games then get lost XD. I'm 21 and I intend on liking them for a long time because I don't care. I enjoy their games because they are actually good and full of great gameplay, I don't care what game is all bleeding and full of shooters. Nintendo did Splatoon which is their new Franchise which is a shooter and not once was it full of killing and it's turning out to be fantastic. While Nintendo are trying different stuff, your all playing the same shooters this gen and in my opinion that's boring.

Around the Network

Not 30 yet but I am close, honestly most non gamers I interact with think if you are over 30 play games frequently you are already weird. Most Nintendo properties are at least is something most are familiar with or do not have content so violent, sexist or just plain embarrassing that I can't play it in front of them or children.

If you're over 30 and still let what other people think make you feel weird, then you're probably an idiot or have self esteem issues.

Who cares what other people think of your favorite hobby? They can talk it down all they want to make themselves feel better, some people need to be reassured of their actions or decisions in that way.

Honestly, I don't care what anyone thinks about my video gaming habits.