By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: PS Vita Audience is “Really Hungry for an Endless Stream” of Smaller Games

animegaming said:
think-man said:
Send me to the person who has been requesting small games, I will end their life right this instant.

i will help you with lets find this freaking hipster and take him out

Count me the fvck in. I'm sick of this bullshit. Let's pop the motherfvcker.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
think-man said:
Send me to the person who has been requesting small games, I will end their life right this instant.

i love me the small indie games.  i hope sony secures even more.  better for them to spend 5 millon and get 25 indies than make 1 AAA flop in my opinon.

if you want "console quality on the go" on vita get a ps4 and a portable power supply. 

And if we want indie we could play them on pc

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

I love my vita.Just wish it had more games.

I totally agree. Yes we need some bugger games. GTA, MGS, Gran Turismo would be great to add in the near future. But I'm lovin the Indie scene on my Vita so far. Keep em comin sony.

I didn't realize that's what I wanted. Thanks for letting me know Sony! :D

Around the Network

And thats why the vita audience is so small...

I don't care if the Vita is nothing, but JRPGs (actually I'll love it since I'm an otaku), but please! Anything, but only an "endless stream of small games."

Fusioncode said:
*bangs head against wall*

Last handheld I ever buy from Sony.

Well people vote with their wallets.  Uncharted on Vita didn't sell 3 million copies.

SE made the right choice

GdaTyler said:
animegaming said:
think-man said:

i will help you with lets find this freaking hipster and take him out

Count me the fvck in. I'm sick of this bullshit. Let's pop the motherfvcker.