By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CoD4 360 vs PS3

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27570.html I barely see a difference but maybe its because its a video.

Around the Network

I just hope that everyone enjoys there version. I enjoy the PC version myself. My friend enjoys the 360 version. Both look great and I cant see or dont care if they look any different. All I know is mine loads faster, but for $1500 custom PC it better. :D

"Leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game company’s, who don't know or care about you!"

I've played both many times, in fact I'm prestige mode in both. not different enough to warrant a notice. Almost Identical.

I use HDMI for PS3 and HD cords on 360 that came with it so my PS3 has better graphics cause of it.

I'm back...

sc94597 said:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27570.html I barely see a difference but maybe its because its a video.

Does anyone else think that the 360 version looks clearer in this video? It does to me, but mostly in the first scene that is shown.

Systems owned: Nintendo 64, GameCube, Xbox 360, Atari 7800, Genesis, PlayStation, Dreamcast, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS.

Year-end predictions (April 6, 2008):

• DS: 94 million (96.0)
  • Wii: 46 million (44.4)
  • PSP: 45 million (43.6)
  • X360: 27 million (27.3)
  • PS3: 24 million (19.4)
  • PS2: 124 million (123.7)

But we all know the pc version looks better :)

Around the Network

PS3 COD 4 is amazing great online best graphics.
XBox 360 COD 4 is so meh

how this is a pointless argument, no matter how you slice it both games look very close and great, ps3 owners will find the ps3 version to look better 360 owners will do the same, the difference is psychosomatic, this isn't like re4 gc vs re4 ps2

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PDF said:

A couple days ago my friend brought over his 360 to my house and we played CoD4 on it because I was curious If I could see any difference  of the 2.  I dint expect to see anything but I did.  I saw that it was much brighter in certain areas on the 360.  Which IMO was not a good thing because it took away some of the fun hiding places that are on the ps3.  It was almost as if the shadowing was not as goodI found this little difference when I was playing vacant.  You know the hallway that has those boxes you have to jump overOn the ps3 version you cant see the very end of the hall way because it gets to to dark.  You can see all the way to the end with night vision though.  The 360 version I did not need night vision at all.  It was bright enough I had no trouble seeing all the way to the end of the hall way.

Bold=key points. so if you dont want to read the whole thing.

Bold=key points. so if you dont want to read the whole thing.

Simply Hilarious!

The whole friggin text is pitch black.

XBox 360 COD 4 is amazing great online best graphics.
PS3 COD 4 is so meh

i've played both, they play/look exactly the same both on/offline.