By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda U Analyzed and Explained! My Theory of Where and When the Next Game will be Set

amp316 said:
I don't know if you're right about all of this stuff, but the effort you put forth is admirable.

Yay!! you're baaack :D I might not be right, but it's the best theory I've seen thus far ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

I agree that everything seems to be in the right place for it to be based on the traditional Hyrule. I don't see any real clue yet where in the timeline this could take place, but I also agree that there seems to be a lack of a castle which combined with the style point to 'sometime after Skyward Sword' for now.

Also, another feature I noticed;

That rock structure to the left of the wooden scaffolding on the right on the new screenshot looks like this, but bigger and prettier. I'm talking about the similar rock structure under the tree to the right in this picture.

Awesome analysis. Tagged for later.

But i believe in this being Link afterall, even if a female one. Also, not sure Nintendo would hint that directly about Zelda and Link relationship. I have to think a little more.

Not bad. I'd imagine there's a lot more to the world that we can't see in that image, however, so trying to "guess" is tricky. For example the town you've highlighted could all too easily be Kakariko Village, and Hyrule Town is out of view.

Still nothing you've said doesn't make sense and you've picked things out I've missed as well. So, good work!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

S.Peelman said:
I agree that everything seems to be in the right place for it to be based on the traditional Hyrule. I don't see any real clue yet where in the timeline this could take place, but I also agree that there seems to be a lack of a castle which combined with the style point to 'sometime after Skyward Sword' for now.

Also, another feature I noticed;

That rock structure to the left of the wooden scaffolding on the right on the new screenshot looks like this, but bigger and prettier. I'm talking about the similar rock structure under the tree to the right in this picture.

Oh yeah! That could very well be the same rock! But like you said much bigger and prettier due to better hardware :P good catch!

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Not bad. I'd imagine there's a lot more to the world that we can't see in that image, however, so trying to "guess" is tricky. For example the town you've highlighted could all too easily be Kakariko Village, and Hyrule Town is out of view.

Still nothing you've said doesn't make sense and you've picked things out I've missed as well. So, good work!

Well thank you very much =) While that could be Kakariko Village I'm pretty sure it isn't... Considering the placement and the size of that settlment I'm pretty sure it's Hyrule Town, but I could of course be wrong! Anyways, it'll be fun to try and piece together all the clues we get up until release =D

I still can't get over the fact at how beautiful this game looks

OT: Great analysis love it! I really miss Hyrule!

DanneSandin said:

The Sun seem to be to the Left of the Protagonist – which would make that South.

are you saying that where Link stands is south or north. ? If the sun is to his left Link is then facing South. and when facing South in OOT lake hylia is more to the  right and lost woods to the left in the new zelda its the opposite. also it makes much more sense for death mountain to be south and in the new trailer it obviously is.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
DanneSandin said:

The Sun seem to be to the Left of the Protagonist – which would make that South.

are you saying that where Link stands is south or north. ? If the sun is to his left Link is then facing South. and when facing South in OOT lake hylia is more to the  right and lost woods to the left in the new zelda its the opposite. also it makes much more sense for death mountain to be south and in the new trailer it obviously is.

What I tried to say is that Link is facing somewhere about North West, or something like that.... And that's where Death Mountain is located. It's a very similar layout as is OoT; Lake Hylia in the south, kokiri forest in the east, death mountain in the north....

i like the layout but i still just cant get over the art.
its so bad.
also why did they show a trailer without link in his traditional look?

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~