By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why exactly will PSTV Flop in the states?

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Since the Vita is doing soo well in the States (looks at NPD) and there aren't any competition like ChromeCast, Amazon's thing, Samsung's thing, Apple TV, Media Server and etc... It is bound to do so well cause Sony loves the Vita brand so much (reads the Type-0 playstation blog and watches Sony's e3 where they bearly showed anything for a vita apart from a bunch of games no one cares about)

And just in case you did catch that I was being sarcastic... I was being sarcastic

No one cares about Tales of Hearts R? Oh that was a low blow.

Around the Network

It will fail hard, simply because no one here wants a vita, even a renamed one that hooks up to a tv. Calling it playstation tv isn't going to fool anyone.

And everyone saying they can market it as a netflix etc.. Box, that won't work. They can get a $99 wii, with an enormous library, and loads of top notch games, that already plays netflix and the like. Don't kid yourselves people, this thing, playstation tv, is dead in the water.

MoHasanie said:
Because its a terrible idea. People will not buy this cause it just seems like a dumb device. I don't know what Sony were thinking when they made that thing. Even PlayStation Now will be unpopular.

Does someone pay you to say stuff like this? What does the bold part even mean?

Justagamer said:
And everyone saying they can market it as a netflix etc.. Box, that won't work. They can get a $99 wii, with an enormous library, and loads of top notch games, that already plays netflix and the like. Don't kid yourselves people, this thing, playstation tv, is dead in the water.

You should contact Sony with this invalueable information. It seems they've missed it.

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
Justagamer said:

You should contact Sony with this invalueable information. It seems they've missed it.

Awe, is someone upset that I didn't praise one of Sonys devices? So very sorry if that upsets you! As you stated to someone above, does Sony pay you to cheer lead for them? This thread asked why anyone thinks that pstv will fail, that's one of my reasons. If you don't like it, cry me a river.

Justagamer said:
bubblegamer said:
Justagamer said:

Awe, is someone upset that I didn't praise one of Sonys devices? So very sorry if that upsets you! As you stated to someone above, does Sony pay you to cheer lead for them?

Where did you get the information that i am upset? You like to make things up don't you? Where did i cheer this news. Does any of your comments ever have any substance?

bubblegamer said:
MoHasanie said:
Because its a terrible idea. People will not buy this cause it just seems like a dumb device. I don't know what Sony were thinking when they made that thing. Even PlayStation Now will be unpopular.

It means he thinks that Sonys service, called playstation now, incase you are unaware of this service, will fail to gain popularity, and fail too. I think you may have been the only one that didn't get it.

Justagamer said:
bubblegamer said:
MoHasanie said:

It means he thinks that Sonys service, called playstation now, incase you are unaware of this service, will fail to gain popularity, and fail too. I think you may have been the only one that didn't get it.

And why would you think that i didn't get it?

bubblegamer said:
Justagamer said:
bubblegamer said:
Justagamer said:

Awe, is someone upset that I didn't praise one of Sonys devices? So very sorry if that upsets you! As you stated to someone above, does Sony pay you to cheer lead for them?

Where did you get the information that i am upset? You like to make things up don't you? Where did i cheer this news. Does any of your comments ever have any substance?

Yeah, mocking ones post implies you're upset. You really can't comprehend much either, can you? What news did I say you cheerlead? I mean you cheerlead the whole playstation brand, not any particular news. But I guess that went right over your head too. Substance? Ironic coming from you! Lol