By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why exactly will PSTV Flop in the states?

This thread is out of control, I am going to lock it, and moderate some of you!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
People, calm down. I am receiving various nonsensical reports and if you don't get your act together, then you will be sent off the field to take an early shower. Discuss the topic without taking digs at each other at every opportunity.

Whilst clearly taking the piss, Rol summed this up nicely!

And yes, the reports have been grammatically appalling!

bubblegamer said:
Justagamer said:
bubblegamer said:
Justagamer said:
And everyone saying they can market it as a netflix etc.. Box, that won't work. They can get a $99 wii, with an enormous library, and loads of top notch games, that already plays netflix and the like. Don't kid yourselves people, this thing, playstation tv, is dead in the water.

You should contact Sony with this invalueable information. It seems they've missed it.

Awe, is someone upset that I didn't praise one of Sonys devices? So very sorry if that upsets you! As you stated to someone above, does Sony pay you to cheer lead for them?

Where did you get the information that i am upset? You like to make things up don't you? Where did i cheer this news. Does any of your comments ever have any substance?

Moderated - Starcraft

JWeinCom said:
Who exactly is this marketed towards? If I'm not a big gamer, why wouldn't I just buy an Apple TV which does quite a bit more? Why wouldn't I get a Chromecast for less than 50 bucks? If I'm a big gamer, why wouldn't I just spring for a PS3 (or more likely already have one)?

This is the main problem for the vita TV. While I love my vita, and think the vita is above and beyond the 3DS by miles, the vita tv is a seriously niche product focused on a niche segement of gamers.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.