By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Uncharted 4 gonna be the best looking game of all time upon release? READ OP!

Is Uncharted 4 gonna be the best looking game of all time upon release? READ OP!

Yes 107 65.24%

No 35 21.34%

Maybe 17 10.37%

Total:159
Daisuke72 said:

Uncharted's graphics were upgraded each time, except for 3. TLOU looks exactly on par with the footage shown. The only two differences I see that are on the net are posted by fanboys who blurred the "after" pic in 'before' and "after" comparisons.

No, Uncharted 3 was simply the worst of the downgrades. And LOL @ LoU looking exactly like the footage. Yikes. There's really no point.

I guess we can bump in 2015 or 2016 when this game is actually out and we have seen more than a cutscene.

Around the Network

That Batman video at E3 looks better then this does.

Yes until the next ND game.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Daisuke72 said:

Uncharted's graphics were upgraded each time, except for 3. TLOU looks exactly on par with the footage shown. The only two differences I see that are on the net are posted by fanboys who blurred the "after" pic in 'before' and "after" comparisons.

No, Uncharted 3 was simply the worst of the downgrades. And LOL @ LoU looking exactly like the footage. Yikes. There's really no point.

I guess we can bump in 2015 or 2016 when this game is actually out and we have seen more than a cutscene.

No, Uncharted 2 and the original look better then they did in their reveals. You can't find anything about graphical downgrades online. Uncharted 3 has a few still images that were downgraded from the e3 build, the game looks stunning in motion. TLOU's trailer is mixed with gameplay and cut-scenes, and looks like the final product. But you are right, we will see in a year.

Oh and more.

Vasto said:

Don't agree, it looks great but this looks more CGI than batman does imho.

Around the Network
Daisuke72 said:
Vasto said:

To each his own and I respect that. With that being said does anybody know of a site that has game videos that are of better quality then YouTube?

I'm pretty impressed by Drake's face here. But of course I do not expect gameplay animation to be so detailed and it probably won't look quite as good. No doubt it will be arguably amongst the very most realistic looking for the few months surrounding when it comes out.

Vasto said:
Daisuke72 said:
Vasto said:

To each his own and I respect that. With that being said does anybody know of a site that has game videos that are of better quality then YouTube?

Gamersyde.

Daisuke72 said:

No, Uncharted 2 and the original look better then they did in their reveals. You can't find anything about graphical downgrades online. Uncharted 3 has a few still images that were downgraded from the e3 build, the game looks stunning in motion. TLOU's trailer is mixed with gameplay and cut-scenes, and looks like the final product. But you are right, we will see in a year.

Oh and more.

So the reports that it was running in real time rather than pre-rendered (like UC1,2,3/TLOU) are true?

psh! Remember night trap on the sega cd? That game looked way more realistic!