By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox team still doesn't get it "Original Xbox One vision was right, digital is the future"

Digital is the future of the industry?

I have to agree 97 27.79%

Not for a while 146 41.83%

Not sure yet 22 6.30%

Why mandatory!! 84 24.07%

Total:349

READ PEOPLE ""I think a digital future for games is the way to go. I think where we missed was that we didn’t give customers the choice if they wanted to sell or pass on their disc""

he talks about giving a choice whoever wrote that article is missing the whole point

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

He needs to be fired. He's one of the last people from that time, well people that matter that is

They basically wanted to own you, which indeed was a very bad and dangerous idea. It was never even about the digital games per se, it was about the strings attached. It doesn't sound like he understood that.

Digital IS the future

I definitely agree that digital is the future.

Around the Network

I agree that digital is the future, but I still believe that users should have a choice for a while. The next generation should also support physical while the transition takes place.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

kirby007 said:
READ PEOPLE ""I think a digital future for games is the way to go. I think where we missed was that we didn’t give customers the choice if they wanted to sell or pass on their disc""

he talks about giving a choice whoever wrote that article is missing the whole point

They went for senstionalism. No need to read its a negative slant towards MS so this is the result. Lol at the pitchfork ppl

Pretty much what the sting said...

I agree with Yusuf... I'm already full DD and always inline .... Eff the rest of the world...

Digital is the future, like it or not.

I went full digital this generation, and I'm loving it. Screw discs.