By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Devil's Third online multiplayer: Why didn't anyone tell me?

Devils Thurd looks

Good 28 40.58%

Ok, at least 20 28.99%

Kinda bad 11 15.94%

Horrible 6 8.70%

This thread shouldn't have been made 2 2.90%

Total:67
spemanig said:

The game honestly looks like garbage. I was really hoping it would turn out good and come to the Wii U like the rumors said, but I saw IGN's gameplay demo of it, and it looks like utter trash, from both a gameplay and graphics standpoint. Devil's Third?

More like Devil's Turd. No sale. 0/10.

not rumors. Reality. Is a Wii U exclusive

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
fleischr said:
... people were hoping this was going to be the "Exclusive Xbox One Japanese game"

You'd rther this than Scalebound? Are you crazy?

I won't say this game looks terrible but Scalebound looks a lot more promising.

Considering all we've seen is a cgi trailer... (or do they have gameplay at he showfloor o.O?t) don't say it looks more promising, i think saying you expect a lot more from it is the correct way :)

I gotta say the MP looks way better than the Duke-Nukem wannabe SP.

That actually looks quite interesting

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Why didn't anyone tell you? It's not like you asked about it or something!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Where do you think it got its nickname Devil's Turd?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Busted said:

Considering all we've seen is a cgi trailer... (or do they have gameplay at he showfloor o.O?t) don't say it looks more promising, i think saying you expect a lot more from it is the correct way :)

Can't be playable... Kamiya made a W101 promotion tour and took a longer vacation afterwards. The development of the new game started in 2014.

I don't think we will see it before 2016.

About Devil's Third: it's just a mediocre game, no matter on what platform it is. That's all that Itagaki did since 2008? Man, he did the awesome Ninja Gaiden on the original XBOX.

i promise you if this was an xbox or playstation exclusive everyone would say how great it look.but it now just on wii u and everyone hates it just like ever other game that is exclusive to a nintendo system.

episteme said:
Busted said:

Can't be playable...

hence my first sentence :)

AZWification said:

Why didn't anyone tell you? It's not like you asked about it or something!

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam