By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone else wanted that Smash Bros. anime? T.T

Would you want a Smash Bros. anime?

Yes 24 92.31%

No 2 7.69%

Total:26

For a second I thought they were revealing an anime. It would have been awesome too. Link vs Pitt was cool.

Around the Network

Yes. I was already looking forward to it. Then I remembered that the story would probably be absolute shit.
Link fighting Pit. Now that's something totally plausible.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I would take a two hour battle royal with next to no plot, just that gorgeous animation and iconic characters.

I'm fairly certain the anime is something they're including for cutscenes in the game.

SW-5120-1900-6153

IT NEEDZ MOAR ANIMEH!!!

Around the Network

Anime? What anime? You mean the trailer?

I was thinking the exact same thing! I remember some years back thinking that a Super Smash Bros anime would be the coolest thing ever. Cannot really expect much from the plot, but there is so material that they can work with. When I saw the Palutena trailer, I was freaking out!

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

thetonestarr said:
I'm fairly certain the anime is something they're including for cutscenes in the game.

Hmm. That's plausible. It looks nice and stylized, and is probably cheaper than pulling full out an hour's worth of CG cutscenes. I wouldn't mind this.
Though I'm not sure I'd ask for it exactly.