By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNCHARTED 4: color corrected trailer version

walsufnir said:
eFKac said:
walsufnir said:
This could make me buy a PS4, damn!

don'tbelievehislies.gif

Go check the new Deep Down trailer, supposedly looks great, didn't see it myself yet

Well, it looks way too good, to be honest, yes. I don't expect Drake's ingame model to look like this. But still this will be a great game visually and when it comes out in a bundle for 299 euros I might get this bundle :) (And by then TLOU remastered should be cheap, too, so I get to play this game, too  :)).

A 299€ Bundle...? Yeah, maybe... In 2018.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Around the Network
Dadrik said:
walsufnir said:

Well, it looks way too good, to be honest, yes. I don't expect Drake's ingame model to look like this. But still this will be a great game visually and when it comes out in a bundle for 299 euros I might get this bundle :) (And by then TLOU remastered should be cheap, too, so I get to play this game, too  :)).

I doubt that. UC4 is getting released in 2015, by then, I fully expect a new model (perhaps a slim version) by then, along with a price-cut.

platformmaster918 said:
Oh my sweet baby Jesus that looks amazing! You know ND will bring the story, gameplay, and set-pieces too! Man I'm so pumped for 2015! But wait I'm also really wanting LoU remastered, Diablo 3 ultimate, Destiny, The Crew, LBP3, FC4, Lotr Shadows, GTA5 remastered, MGS5, ACU, BATMAN!, Witcher 3, KH HD 2.5 and 3, the Division, and all the WiiU games once I get that (maybe sometime next year if I ever get caught up on this stuff). My poor wallet (well actually most of them will be fairly cheap as I don't buy anything until I finish all my current ones).

Yep, I can't believe, it looks insane.  Just imagine what Naughty Dog will be able to do with its second game on PS4 !!!    OMG, I can't wait for Uncharted4.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

walsufnir said:
Dadrik said:
walsufnir said:

I doubt that. UC4 is getting released in 2015, by then, I fully expect a new model (perhaps a slim version) by then, along with a price-cut.

Don't know about a Slim, but yeah I would expect a, at least 349€ 2015 holiday Unchartedbundle. 299€ with a game seems like a stretch.

Anyways looking forward to it! 

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

walsufnir said:

Buy it. Don't waste your time with the other consoles.

(kidding)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network

OH MY GOD.... the time for CGI-LIKE graphics in gameplay is finally here

Nate4Drake said:
walsufnir said:

(kidding)

I still have a huge backlog on my 360 -.- I won't enter next-gen until power-consumption goes down with new models and I really hope for matte consoles!

walsufnir said:
Nate4Drake said:
walsufnir said:

(kidding)

I still have a huge backlog on my 360 -.- I won't enter next-gen until power-consumption goes down with new models and I really hope for matte consoles!

Can't blame you, the glossy part on the PS4 is a bitch. 

Hairline scratches no matter how soft the cloth is, and fingerprints of my friend are there to stay forever I think lol...

Really wish they wouldn't go with it. It looks nice but it's not worth the hassle.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

walsufnir said:
Dadrik said:
walsufnir said:

Sony is in trouble. They lost a LOT of money. The PS4 is beasting. Why would they cut the price so early ? And by more than 100$ ? Be realistic.

Next year, the PS4 won't be under 350$. And the bundles prices will vary (399-439$).

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Dadrik said:
walsufnir said:

Sony is in trouble. They lost a LOT of money. The PS4 is beasting. Why would they cut the price so early ? And by more than 100$ ? Be realistic.

Next year, the PS4 won't be under 350$. And the bundles prices will vary (399-439$).

Be realistic, PS4 won't save Sony as it is now. Of course there is some hope in my sentence, sure. I won't spend more than 299 euros in a next-gen system. If it is even later, well, then UC4 will be even cheaper, better for me