By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - UNCHARTED 4: color corrected trailer version

Zekkyou said:

Dem sweet sweet in-engine visuals.

I'm still skeptical that they are targeting 60fps. I'd have been hugely impressed by this at 30fps locked, but target 60fps just doesn't seem possible for the hardware. Still, we are talking about our supreme Naughty God overlords :p

If it is true though it does make you wonder what could be done with 30fps.

Maybe that performance boost everyone was talking about a while ago wasn't bullshit after all.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Around the Network

Looks amazing.

This looks spectacular!!! I can not wait for 2015 when this drops!!

Idk whats different with Drake but he looks slightly older I cant put my finger on what exactly they changed to make him seem older but it looks phenomenal.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

FatedReality said:

Idk whats different with Drake but he looks slightly older I cant put my finger on what exactly they changed to make him seem older but it looks phenomenal.

Naughty Dog said Uncharted 4 is set years after Uncharted 3. That's why he looks older.

Looks amazing, imagine what naughty dog will be able to produce at the end of this gen,
how much uncharted changed up to
to uncharted 3

Around the Network

Just to think. Everyone was saying this was CGI. Naughty Gods are wizards.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Dadrik said:
FatedReality said:

Naughty Dog said Uncharted 4 is set years after Uncharted 3. That's why he looks older.

I undertand why he's older I assumed the game would take place years after U3 what I was wonderinfg was how he looks diffrent, like what they changed aesthetically to him to make hime look older.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Serious_frusting said:

That 's the best part.

"- It's CGI man...

- No it's not. And it's going to be 1080p 60fps.

-... It's CGI man..."

FatedReality said:
Dadrik said:
FatedReality said:

I undertand why he's older I assumed the game would take place years after U3 what I was wonderinfg was how he looks diffrent, like what they changed aesthetically to him to make hime look older.

He's skinnier, and he's face just looks older. He has much more (I don't know the word for it, I think it's:) wrinkles on his face. That's all I can see from the trailer.

Dadrik said:
Serious_frusting said:

That 's the best part.

"- It's CGI man...

- No it's not. And it's going to be 1080p 60fps.

-... It's CGI man..."

lol too true. And if you mean the lines on his face that older people get, yes they are called wrinkles.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st