19 (-) PS3 - Burnout Paradise
20 (19) PS2 - Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

360 - 6
WII - 4
PS3 - 4
DS - 4
PS2 - 2
PSP - 0

Amazing for Rock Band and GH games. The 360 owners are certainly generous when it comes to spending $$$ on games. Even the PS3 version of Rock Band is high, I'm wondering how the Wii version will do.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Around the Network

Not as well, with its later launch date, and late announcment, and all. Many people have already bought it for their primary or secondary systems, myself included.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Are these rankings based on units or revenue?

Most likely revenue. NPD in the US used to release revenue data pretty often.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Most NPD software charts are based on units. However not sure about this one. Normally you get only top 10, and if this chart was based on revenue than it would explain higt Rock Band and GH positions.

Around the Network

PSP and DS software are sad .Not a single PSP game in there and only two DS games in what is the best sold machine in the market there by a big difference ...and the two games are now two years and a half old and first party ....new releases must be doing like crap .

PS3 shows its gaining ground in Canada too ....some months before it wouldnt have a single game in the Top 20 ...

^^ I'm seeing four DS games, not two.

holy crap casual games are popular, when it's not casual games for adults (training games) it's casual games for teens (Guitar hero, Rock Band)

not shocking, working at the biggest retail store, I see this happening in real life. It even surprises me to see how fast Rock-band is selling. People love the idea of playing with other people TOGETHER as oppose to via online.

Why? Go check out the Canadian's online services. I was getting 3kb/s speed last night access this web, and I paid 40+ bucks per month on HIGH speed internet.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)