By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - why would anyone buy this?

that might aculty sell

Around the Network

How about Dora Aqua toy here

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

wow where can I get me one of those?

I'm back...

Dogs Rule said:
ArtofAngels said:
@skip

Who are those in your pic, where'd you get it from?

I want to destroy the one on the right with my megabeast.

Can I have her when you're done? (Assuming you've used a rubber) I'm just asking because the one on the left doesn't seem to have any teeth!

You can have Art's sloppy leftovers, but I get the one on the left 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

@King of Wale: Is that real? If so we need a video of it in action LOL.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

^actually I'll take both then you and art can both have sloppy seconds.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

LOL at the DVD rewinder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

DarkNight_DS said:
@King of Wale: Is that real? If so we need a video of it in action LOL.

yeah, they were selling on Amazon, I think it's called Dora Aqua pal or something.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Dogs Rule said:
ArtofAngels said:
@skip

Can I have her when you're done? (Assuming you've used a rubber) I'm just asking because the one on the left doesn't seem to have any teeth!

They're better that way!  Kidding!!!

ArtofAngels said:
@skip

I'm not quite sure. Suppossedly the one on the left is the sister of one of the guys in my old dorm block (dorm block = 6 closet sized individual rooms and one group living room/kitchen/large bathroom). I have no idea who the one on the right is.