By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix AKA " the most idiotic company on planet " strikes again - Final Fantasy Type-0 HD coming to ps4 and xbone But not Vita

Your feeling about Square enix right now :

They can go $%&/() themselfs. 104 48.37%

I love them for bringing this to ps4/xbone. 45 20.93%

I love pancakes. 39 18.14%

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE THEM ! 23 10.70%

Total:211
Soriku said:

Press release:

LONDON (June 10, 2014) – Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces the forthcoming release of two highly anticipated SQUARE ENIX® titles: FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0™ and FINAL FANTASY AGITO™.

Originally released in Japan in 2011 for the PlayStation®Portable handheld entertainment system, FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 will be coming to the West as an HD remaster for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. In addition, FINAL FANTASY AGITO, already available in Japan, is confirmed for a Western release on iOS and Android devices.

“The voice of our Western fans was instrumental in the development of FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0, and we’re very excited to release this title soon,” said Hajime Tabata, director of FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0. “The new PlayStation®4 system and Xbox One platforms have really helped to re-envision this dynamic and turbulent world of Orience.”

The war-torn land of Orience is also the setting for FINAL FANTASY AGITO, where players on iOS and Android mobile devices take on the role of a cadet in the Dominion of Rubrum as they aim to become Agito, a prophesized saviour of Orience.

---

Doesn't mention Vita at all, just PS4/XB1. wut.

the blog tite says Vita. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/06/10/final-fantasy-type-0-hd-coming-to-ps-vita/#sf3255743

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

No Wii U version?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

KylieDog said:
PS4 and Xbone too.

Hype deflated. Vita still doomed.

Poor vita, can't catch a break xD

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Soriku said:

Press release:

LONDON (June 10, 2014) – Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces the forthcoming release of two highly anticipated SQUARE ENIX® titles: FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0™ and FINAL FANTASY AGITO™.

Originally released in Japan in 2011 for the PlayStation®Portable handheld entertainment system, FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 will be coming to the West as an HD remaster for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. In addition, FINAL FANTASY AGITO, already available in Japan, is confirmed for a Western release on iOS and Android devices.

“The voice of our Western fans was instrumental in the development of FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0, and we’re very excited to release this title soon,” said Hajime Tabata, director of FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0. “The new PlayStation®4 system and Xbox One platforms have really helped to re-envision this dynamic and turbulent world of Orience.”

The war-torn land of Orience is also the setting for FINAL FANTASY AGITO, where players on iOS and Android mobile devices take on the role of a cadet in the Dominion of Rubrum as they aim to become Agito, a prophesized saviour of Orience.

---

Also forgot to mention which fans that were voicing out.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

*sigh of relief * almost thought I had to buy a Vita

Soriku said:

Press release:

---

Holy moly would be so troll if it doesn't release on Vita.

Is that a screen Soriku?

Best news of E3 for me so far. Would have been awesome at the Sony conference....

Source says PSV is incorrect, that it's only PS4. Either way PSTV or PS4 it will be for me.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)