By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stunning Zelda screenshots direct from Nintendo

AnthonyW86 said:
Well we all know it's not going to look like that, why do they always release these polished up screenshots?

I'm not so sure. While I wondered at first what the game would look like, you can clearly see the visual quality reduction, and the LOD-ing taking place in the screenshot of Hyrule Field, so I think this may very well be what the final product looks like, with some camera work, and perhaps reduction in the lens glare. We know what developers were able to do with 512 MB of RAM last gen, so with 2GB (or 1GB, if Nintendo never opened up the rest to devs), they can certainly make some nice looking games. Certainly not what you get from the PS4 or Xbox One, but still, nice. I know GPU/CPU performance is a factor, but as far as pure textures go, they can make nice looking games.

Around the Network

It is even better than i expected! And i already expected a non-realistic/gritty/Twilight Princess visuals.

Please nintendo, for the love of god, please have the characters fully voiced!!

AnthonyW86 said:
Well we all know it's not going to look like that, why do they always release these polished up screenshots?

excuse me? this is nintendo. the final game will look equal to or better than this.

gergroy said:

not Link, but the others yes

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
gergroy said:

YES

Its finally time. I hope so much its fully voiced

EricFabian said:
gergroy said:

not Link, but the others yes

I wouldn't mind if they never did VA for the Legend of Zelda series. It leaves me to imagine what the characters sound like for myself, lets them put money into other areas, and I never have to complain about bad VA for a game. (Like Bravely Default)

gergroy said:

Please, no. Japanese voice acting tend to be overly... Japanese. And an English dub would be even worse.

First impression of the footage was rather good, so at certain point I felt myself hyped even though it wasn't a "perfect match". But reading through forums is always good -- if you fail to realize that what you've just seen is a pile of garbage -- VGC is always here to help you.

Kyuu said:
Zero999 said:
AnthonyW86 said:

excuse me? this is nintendo. the final game will look equal to or better than this.

LOL what? did you even watch Xenoblade Chronicles X?

Uh yes?  A game by Monolith?

Monument Games, Inc.  Like us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/MonumentGames

Nintendo Netword ID: kanageddaamen

Monument Games, Inc President and Lead Designer
Featured Game: Shiftyx (Android) https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.Shiftyx

Free ad supported version:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.ShiftyxFree