By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I hate to say it, but Sony E3 was terrible!

Intrinsic said:
gamemaster4747 said:
Intrinsic said:

Come on... you enjoyed saying that a little didnt you?

I completely agree with you. Like what is wrong with sony??? Showing U4, LBP3, the order and whatever crap else they chose to show. And that silly looking infamous strike first or whatever its called!! And the most annoying thing is having to bundle the white PS4 with destiny, that should have been the color the PS4 was released in to begin with, instead its just another black box.

And they wasted 20 whole fucking minutes talking about playstation vita TV and the stuff they are going to add to PS+, and lets not forget that horrible playstation now. who told them I want to be able to stream crappy PS3 games on my PS4??? And then don't veen get me started on the indies, ABZU? wtf kinda whack name is that?

What I wanted for this show was FF15 gameplay and released 2014, GT7 shown and released 2014 and supporting their VR headset, GT6 coming out last year isn't an excuse. Also wanted legend of Dragoon, Syphon filter, the last guradian, GOW4 shown and released this year, wipeout for the PS4 and wanted them to drop the price of the PS4 to $299. A $50 price drop just wont cut it, being almost 4M consoles ahead of the XBO is not an excuse to become complacent, now the XBO is also at $400 with PS4. Sony should know that MS will start outselling them now. And all those silly multiplats they were showing, to hell with exclusive content. Damn, I should have bought an XBO......

I respect your opinions, but please don't use curse words on my posts. I am a Christian. I had forgotten about GOW 4! Where was it?! The answer to your question is no. I did not enjoy bashing my favorite game company, but I am an honest person and not a blind fanboy as some think.

I was actully being sarcastic, if i really said what i was thinking you probably would have taken offence more than you did. I'll give you the edited version.

1. I completely disagree with everything you said.
  2. your expectations are the most unrealistic I have ever seen.
  3. How can you expect them to show GT7, when GT6 came out less than a year ago. If you are remotely a fan of that franchise (like myself cause i have plaed and owned every single one) then you wil at least have an idea how long it takes them to make a new entry in the series. We would be lucky if we get a demo for GT7 prolouge next year.
  4. FF15? KH3? you listened to the rumors and ignored the press release from square clearly saying that they weren't going to show those games. Besides, you realize thi is just one of 3 confrences this year right? And unlike nintendo and Ms sony fully participates in all 3. Has it crossed your mind that the japanese centric devs may want to reveal their games at TGS?
  5. GoW4? The PS4 was released around 7 months ago for crying out loud, you ound like you want them to release every major PS franchise in the first 18 months. 
  6. Price drop? To counter MS? please......

I could go on but dont see the point..... you expectations are just flat out unrealistic. Even worse, you make it hard to take what you are saying serioulsy considering you simply just downplayed everything that they showed and demanded everything that they didnt. Whats even more funny, is that you say you were most excited for the $99 PSTv, however, that is the one thing you dont need if you already have a PS4. 

I agree on that, his expectations were unrealistic for the most part. Also, it has too be compared to other E3, competition, and based on reality. They don't have 20 famous multi million seller AAA game to show... and no one else have, especially for the first year of a console.

But, still, it could have been better. Uncharted was really a major disappointement, in-game cutscene is like CGI, it doesn't really tell what they will ship.

Around the Network

It was pretty decent in my opinion! Uncharted 4 and LittleBigPlanet 3 look pretty awesome!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I quite enjoyed it. To each his own I suppose.

-CraZed- said:

I am sorry but Sony and MS both had very good pressers. Both showed a TON of games both third party and exclusive. I thought Sony's was a bit better but overall they were both very well done. I am not sure how many E3 press conferences those complaining have watched/attended either over the years but I have seen my share and other than last years E3 (for Sony at least) this really was very good for both of the big two.

*snip*

Perhaps if people went into these conferences with tempered/realistic expectations they wouldn't be so damned butthurt after them. Seriously the some of the lists of complaints are truly hysterical. Speech lessons? LOL. Some complaining of reviving old series while others complaining of not reviving old series. Shows that you just can't please everyone.

@underlined

Same. People be batship crazy if you ask me.

SnK0610 said:
Yes

Very Boring indeed.

Stop playing videogames. Or, at the very least, stop watching conferences about videogames. It sounds like you're wasting your time.

Around the Network
Richard_Feynman said:
SnK0610 said:
Yes

Very Boring indeed.

Stop playing videogames. Or, at the very least, stop watching conferences about videogames. It sounds like you're wasting your time.

No God Of War 4

No Heavenly Sword 2

No Last Guardian

No Virtaul Reality demo.

Many games that were missing.

Sony E3 show was very disappointing.

SnK0610 said:
Richard_Feynman said:
SnK0610 said:
Yes

Very Boring indeed.

No God Of War 4

No Heavenly Sword 2

No Last Guardian

No Virtaul Reality demo.

Every E3 is

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

SnK0610 said:

No God Of War 4

No Heavenly Sword 2

No Last Guardian

No Virtaul Reality demo.

Why did anyone expect The Last Guardian to appear at this year's E3?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
SnK0610 said:

No God Of War 4

No Heavenly Sword 2

No Last Guardian

No Virtaul Reality demo.

Why did anyone expect The Last Guardian to appear at this year's E3?

Other games were also missing from the show.

I'm not disappointed at all. Not every game I wanted was there, but Bloodborne was there and this one only took all my attention already!

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...