By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I hate to say it, but Sony E3 was terrible!

I loved, it was my favorite. LBP3 looked amazing and Bloodborne seems to be the next big thing after Dark Souls, Uncharted 4 looks amazing, and The Order was pretty awesome too. Also, The PSNow on Vita is very attractive to me, great conference.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Nicklesbe said:
How can anyone not be excited for Ps Now/Vita Tv? Yeah I know it was boring as hell to sit through the big guy with the purple tie. However the fact that you will be able to turn any TV into a console and play 20 years worth (playstation first released in 1994) of video games doesn't excite you then nothing will. Plus project morpheus with No man's sky is amazing. Sure that section in the middle was boring to most but in it they single handedly became the most innovative brand this generation hands down. They were also the only console so far to show any freaking game play in their conference. So to say it was terrible is just silly, and frankly very hard to believe.

Microsoft...... Sunset Overdrive.....

I know it's hyperbole and complete B....(erm don't want to offend OP) Horse poopoo. Just saying it to get to "dedicated fans". I'm perfectly aware it's not true and so don't take it seriously any time i say it. I figure it's obvious enough that anyone who seen it knows it just "horse poopoo" also good for detecting "dedicated fans" of other camps because if they agree with it then they probably didn't see it. So hope you weren't offended but thanks for the response and please don't take it seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Yes Sony show this year was very disappointing.

Many things were missing.

I dont say Sony was terrible but was kind of bit boring and hype in bad areas.
Sony should of not done that announcements in the middle were they talked about TV and all that crap we dont need to hear. That was only the down side of the conference for me. OH and The Last Guardian wasnt shown. That was one of the downside also.

Yes

Very Boring indeed.

Around the Network

Was it really THAT bad? I haven't been able to watch either of their presentations but it didn't seem that bad on paper. I wonder if Nintendo could actually win this thing. Would be epic lol

I am sorry but Sony and MS both had very good pressers. Both showed a TON of games both third party and exclusive. I thought Sony's was a bit better but overall they were both very well done. I am not sure how many E3 press conferences those complaining have watched/attended either over the years but I have seen my share and other than last years E3 (for Sony at least) this really was very good for both of the big two.

MS came out and did what we were expecting which was focus solely on games and a few actually have me considering buying one. Sony came out showed just as many games and exclusives AND highlighted a few other services they are adding to the PSN and more hardware.

I know everybody wants to see the both of them shoot their whole wads (some people just can't handle suspense) but if they tried to squeeze in every single game they have on the burners these conferences would last 4 hours or more. Not to mention the marketing agreements they have with the devs they invite to these shows usually obligate them to include them on stage etc.

Perhaps if people went into these conferences with tempered/realistic expectations they wouldn't be so damned butthurt after them. Seriously the some of the lists of complaints are truly hysterical. Speech lessons? LOL. Some complaining of reviving old series while others complaining of not reviving old series. Shows that you just can't please everyone.

My honest opinion is that you people are batshit crazy.

Please, PLEASE

no seriously,

P L E A S E

go have a look at e3 keynotes from the 2000s till now. As I have.

prayformojo said:
Was it really THAT bad? I haven't been able to watch either of their presentations but it didn't seem that bad on paper. I wonder if Nintendo could actually win this thing. Would be epic lol

Honestly the two are very close. MS had tons of great games that any gamer should be excited about and they had good pace and kept it to the point. Sony had a bit more content, had fantastic games and showed some awesome new hardware. Then it got boring in the middle and they talked about TV and movies but it was all related to games. Then they went back to games and ended big. Really the two are neck n neck.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

It just goes to show you it is all an opinion. I personally felt this is one of the best E3 presentation's I have ever seen...