By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best E3 so far Warning: Leave the fanboyism at the front door please!!!

I personally give props to Microsoft and Sony for having kick ass E3 conferences. As a gamer, I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!

Let's hope Nintendo end it with a bang :)

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

Lets hope so!!! Its called the Big 3 for a reason guys! Cause there are 3 companies involved!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I missed M$'s unfortunately. I was still sleeping.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I am excited for the Nintendo one as well. Sony and MS did great this year. Sure, there were no megatons, but the games are coming. Props to MS for all their new exclusives too.

I'm expecting new Mario, new Metroid and a new zelda HD. Crossing my fingers for a full fleshed out Pokemon adventure on the Wii U

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I don't think so. Over-all this E3 was average at best IMO, Nintendo can either knock it out of the park or drop the ball. I think Nintendo will have the best show personally. (Said this months ago)

Around the Network

Suke said:

Let's hope Nintendo end it with a bang :)

And let's hope they show more Zelda U than Sony and MS showed Halo and Uncharted!

Microsoft and Sony did really well I think. No super meltdown explosions, but lots of content and quite varied. Sony had a few better reveals I think, but Microsoft showed off more. Both 8/10

Ubisoft did really well. The host didn't piss me off this year. 7/10

EA SUCKED 3/10

I hope Nintendo will be all about GAMEPLAY enough CGI I hate it.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Too late mate, the MS vs Sony conferences battle has began. I will be a bloodbath

Nintendo and PC gamer

I honestly think Nintendo will win and I don't even play on Nintendo systems. MS had a solid conference but it didn't live up to the hype, EA's was plain bad, Ubisoft showed some good gameplay and released the only megaton worth any salt in rainbow 6 but were let down with the fitness and dancing and Sony's went on for too long and had too many talk about "42525 players have created levels wooo" as well as TV talk which bored the life out of me, technical difficulties and too many trailers with no real gameplay shown.