By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who will be your #1 main character to use in SSBB?

Soriku said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Have you played the other SSB's Soriku?

Can't say about the new characters, but I'm pretty sure I'll still kick ass with peach more than anyone else.

No. Never owned a N64 for SSB and didn't care for SSBM.

BAN. NOW.

Samus probably, though I'll be able to play a lot more now since I'll actually own a system the games on, so I might try some other people out since I'll be able to play more and get better with those other characters. 

Around the Network

R.O.B was destined for failure.

Marth lovers are noobs.

Frankly, I'm excited for Diddy Kong, still. He just looks like a master of chaos.

If the characters I wanted would have been in this game -- Zero and Iori Yagami -- Zero would have been my main character. Now, it's looking like Sonic or Meta Knight.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Kirby. Why? because I don't completely suck with him.

Link, by far son!

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Ness.

Batter up suckas.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Donkey Kong, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon (Captain Gold Nipples, Ninja Nipples, etc), or Olimar. I'll probably stick with DK just for the questionable looks I get for picking him.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

R.O.B. is NOT bad. Not even close. Whoever told you R.O.B. was bad was either just completely bullshitting you or really sucks at Smash. R.O.B. is easily among the top 1/3 of characters in the game.

Lucario and Pokemon Trainer are the 2 I'll use the most. I'll use Wolf a lot too.

My main (Roy) is out so I gotta get a new one.

Probably will be Ike or Metaknight. Maybe even Kirby if he isnt sooooo light as in Melee. I used to be the best with hiim in 64.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

If there was one character I could remove from the game, it's goofey Donkey Kong. Diddy and the clones can stay, imo.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.