By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who is your best friend on vg chartz?

i am my own best friend

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

d meister j :D hes look n art as well
:D

I don't know. If you want to be mentioned, I accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and cash.

I know a few people who are definetly not my best friends on this site.

I know who my arch nemesis is... he's in denial still but oh well. I'll still pester him!

ROL I'm looking with my one eye straight at you!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

T013

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

CrazzyMan is my bud.

If I answer this I am likely to break a lot of hearts...

Lolita, cause she's the only user I speak with a lot outside of VG Chartz, also I tend to mingle with OkeyDokey more than I do other users on here.

That's not to say I don't hold the other users close, look at my wall for example, I'm supposed to pick just one?

You flirt AoA! You told me you were only loyal to me! Now you post this??? LOL kidding kidding...

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

@aoa: wow, you even hang out eith these guys outside of the site? You must have less of a life than I thought.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Hmm, maybe DMeisterJ. Dallinor, SSJ12 and Madskillz also get props.
These folks are honest, but sometimes get a hard time for it, which makes it even more respectable to stay honest.
There are plenty other users who are good people too, but these are individuals I feel a little more connected to than most.