By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is this Mario Kart 8's first DLC? Birdo, Diddy + real battle mode?

Saw Diddy and burst into tears.  Would love to see Bowser Jr. and the return of some old power ups, too.  

Around the Network
Salnax said:
FatedReality said:
DLC for Mario Kart wold be so cool. I don't see why Nintendo never took the chance to make some extra cash by putting in some DlC for on of there most popular games on the Wii and now that Mario Kart 8 is quickly becoming the best selling Wii U game adding DLC just seems like a no brainier.

Also YESSSSSS if this is true Brido will be returning!!!!! Hope its legit.

I was actually hoping it would be free DLC. Partially because I'm an optimist, partially because I'd be outraged if I had to pay extra for Diddy and E Gadd instead of the babies.

I hear you, I dont really mind the baby characters but the kooplings take up way to much space. I would have rather just had Birdo and Diddy then the 7 kooplings. 

It would be ideal to get the DLC for free but that seems unlikely. But who knows maybe Nintendo has a plan to support Mario Kart for awhile with DLC releases and will give us the first DLC for free to get people into it.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

vivster said:
God dammit, who placed fucking Birdo right next to Toadette? Disgusting.

Pretty girls like to sit next to ugly girls.  It just makes them even prettier by comparison.  It's nature's way.

If ANY game needs DLC support, Mario Kart 8 is that game. No way they could just choose 20 retro tracks (or whatever) when there were 7 other games to choose from. I'd buy retro track DLC for YEARS if they decide to release them.

d21lewis said:
vivster said:
God dammit, who placed fucking Birdo right next to Toadette? Disgusting.

Pretty girls like to sit next to ugly girls.  It just makes them even prettier by comparison.  It's nature's way.

Not that Toadette would need it...

Also, have you smelled Brido's mouth pipe? That's gonna be more than distracting in the race.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
So they release gamewith crappy battle mode, then try and sell real battle mode as DLC.

Oh how Nintendo have fallen.

Party's over, guys.  KylieDog is here.  Time to stop being so happy.

KylieDog said:
So they release gamewith crappy battle mode, then try and sell real battle mode as DLC.

You can see it in a positive but also negative way, yes.. I don't really know which side to choose myself. :S

vivster said:

Not that Toadette would need it...

Also, have you smelled Brido's mouth pipe? That's gonna be more than distracting in the race.

I'd rather not....

I'm gonna say it's photoshopped. Good photoshop but still fake.

Signature goes here!

KylieDog said:

We're not sure if this is real of if a price tag is attached. Wait until hell breaks loose before you say hell breaks loose.

Love and tolerate.