By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Sales Chart Week 23

tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
lol at Tomodachi bomba. If Ninty wanted to make it the next AC, it's going to be difficult.

Also Watchdogs still sells faster than MK8. Nintendo legs won't save the day this time.

Somebody gives this guy a dictionary. Your blind hate toward nintendo is very strong

Edit: Only with Nintendo are games bomb/flop to you. And taking jabs at MK8 everytime you get the chance doesn't help the argument for your biased

Don't know why you continue to call out people for bias when the amount of writing you do on this site tend is heavy nintendo.  Your blind support for them is very strong.  And Tomodachi is a sales disaster in the UK, no way to sugar coat it.

Around the Network

this is a train wreck train wreck XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Train wreck said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Don't know why you continue to call out people for bias when the amount of writing you do on this site tend is heavy nintendo.  Your blind support for them is very strong.  And Tomodachi is a sales disaster in the UK, no way to sugar coat it.

1. Am i a heavily Supporter of Nintendo here? [YES]

2. Tomadachi a sales Disaster? [NO]

pls explain to me how Tomadachi, a heavy Japanese orient game with its first release in western territories is bad? Yoshi Island+Kirby didnt start well and legged out. 

As for Blind Support, no, just no. If Nintendo is doing terrible at something, i dont sit there and say the opposite. In this case your both wrong. 

I want to hear from you guys whats good/bad/avg for sales for this game. Pls do not compare it to AC sales, cuz that will just prove my point

tbone51 said:

2. Tomadachi a sales Disaster? [NO]

pls explain to me how Tomadachi, a heavy Japanese orient game with its first release in western territories is bad? Yoshi Island+Kirby didnt start well and legged out. 

As for Blind Support, no, just no. If Nintendo is doing terrible at something, i dont sit there and say the opposite. In this case your both wrong. 

I want to hear from you guys whats good/bad/avg for sales for this game. Pls do not compare it to AC sales, cuz that will just prove my point

In the UK those games hardly legged it out.

Yoshi went 10>16>20>30>out of the top 40.

Kirby went 9>24>out of the top 40.

Yakuzaice said:

In the UK those games hardly legged it out.

Yoshi went 10>16>20>30>out of the top 40.

Kirby went 9>24>out of the top 40.

Srry, i didn't specify for those games as Worldwide. (i kno this is a UK thread) I was trying to state my point that even if Tomodachi will start low WW (exception of japan), it'll leg out.

I just dont understand hw Tomodachi is a flop? Oh well :0

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Ucell said:
Watch Dogs didn't do very well.

It's #1.

Yeah but the drop in sales is huge. I certainly expected it to remain above 100k in UK for this week as well.

tbone51 said:

Srry, i didn't specify for those games as Worldwide. (i kno this is a UK thread) I was trying to state my point that even if Tomodachi will start low WW (exception of japan), it'll leg out.

People are saying it is a flop because people are talking about the UK.  If you know this is a UK thread, then I'm not sure how you don't understand.

Yakuzaice said:
tbone51 said:

People are saying it is a flop because people are talking about the UK.  If you know this is a UK thread, then I'm not sure how you don't understand.

Cuz the guy who i first quoted will do the same when WW sales will between 100k-300k FW (comparing it to that of AC)