By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - SOmething NEEDs To be Done ....lol

I have a question, what's the purpose of him doing that?

I mean, COME ON!!

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Funny how he got banned really. He made a thread about how he was just back from being banned for spamming, then started spamming in it.

Can ioi totally delete accounts? Because this guy needs it.

His account really does need to be deleted

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

All the traffic is coming from a different account so it wouldn't matter. So either he already created another account, or he is being framed. I think a one day IP ban would work better.

Around the Network

wasn't he the same idiot who made Cute Kitten the most popular game here? Damn him! he must be banned for life!!! lol

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:

he did? ^^
ooo didn't no that until now...

i no i'm slow...

Can't he block the IP address. I know he can find which one it is.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
dsoverpsp said:
he did? ^^
ooo didn't no that until now...

i no i'm slow...

Well, I can't confirm if it's him, but someone picked a game that had no hit, and single handedly did 17k hits and made the game the most popular one. Beating out SMG and Uncharted at the time.

I was wondering how he did it.

selnor
Episode 2:

Blocking ips does nothing since there are so many ways around it. Why do all of you people care how many times this loser views his profile. Damn leave him alone. I think the TC should get a1-2 day ban for posting such a stupid topic. He might be a loser but what does that make you TC for spending your time obsessing over him?