By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Another Final Fantasy Game coming out on PS4 + Xbone! (RUMOR!?)

Tagged games:

Would you get this?

For PS4 51 62.20%

For Xbox One 9 10.98%

Why not PC? 21 25.61%

Total:81

Anyways I've been holding off for a collection of the games, hope it's true.

Around the Network

And after a small google search, that indeed is the Turks game. Though the logo seemed to have been reworked, atleast with the color, unless it is the angle, that makes it look blueish

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

I really don't understand these PS360 rereleases on 8th gen systems, nor do I understand people actually buying these games again for slight resolution upgrades. This game in particular, S-E will only fool me into buying once.

I swear to god I said this was going to happen in the FF15 not shown at e3 thread a couple hours ago. I did... on the plus side Im the best predictor ever (even if it was originally a joke at first) , and on the down side it is... FF13 :p

It's fake. Look at the XIII logo. It's the japanese logo with an ESRB pending rating slapped on it.

Around the Network

Say whaaaaat?

Already preordered.

If both of these collections are true then it's already an insta E3 win for SE and Sony.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Why can't they let the abomination that the XIII saga just die already? I didn't like FFVII, but at least that game is 17 years old. A remake for it would be understandable.

I would totally buy that. Still haven't played XIII-2 and XIII-3 although I loved XIII.

Oh yeah, and screw the haters. =P

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Looks fake

Zero999 said:
Richard_Feynman said:
Can't imagine anything worse than that. If someone gifts me one I'm going to be at a loss.

bolded: superman 64 ultimate ring edition.

You've defeated me.