By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA's UFC 900p/30 fps on X1 and PS4.

Tagged games:

Is this a sign that EA sucks at optimizing games on PS4?

Yes 24 29.63%

Hell Yes 56 69.14%

Total:80

4xMSAA> 2xMSAA......no parity

Around the Network

...I thought the Parity Clause was for indies...and had to do with release dates, not resolution/fps

jlmurph2 said:
...I thought the Parity Clause was for indies...and had to do with release dates, not resolution/fps

Microsoft has also been requesting developers to achieve parity with xbone and ps4 according to reports.

So basically they are getting angry that people are making fun of xbone doing 720p, so they request developers either dumb down the ps4 version to match xbone, or wait. There's probably money being passed around everytime a developer actually does what MS asks and releases a game with the same exact graphics on both. Don't buy games that do this.

Skeetys said:
jlmurph2 said:

Microsoft has also been requesting developers to achieve parity with xbone and ps4 according to reports.

So basically they are getting angry that people are making fun of xbone doing 720p, so they request developers either dumb down the ps4 version to match xbone, or wait. There's probably money being passed around everytime a developer actually does what MS asks and releases a game with the same exact graphics on both. Don't buy games that do this.

Reports from who?

eFKac said:
kitler53 said:
the same resolution on both console. parity clause at work?

So the parity clause would work with EA (pretty much the only dev/pub who's games are same resolution on both)? Fortunately there is no parity clause forced by MS, just some devs who don't tap on PS4's power enough.

Have you played the demo?

This is a cage fighter, E3 haven't put enough energy or effort into either title's graphics.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Two men fighting in a cage and its still 900p. Very poor job EA. Very poor job indeed.

lol @ a parity clause.

jlmurph2 said:
Skeetys said:
jlmurph2 said:

Reports from who?

Why even entertain this mess?

900p? 30fps with occasional drops? Up to 36 second load times? For a fighting game?.. No EA. No.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

TheSting said:
jlmurph2 said:
Skeetys said:
jlmurph2 said:

Reports from who?

Why even entertain this mess?

Because I really want to know where people are getting this BS from.