By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats your favourite videogame/series of all time?

just about any game with Mario or zelda in the title. an also the resident evil and the tomb raider series.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

#1: What's better than Zelda, Mario, Metroid and many others? All of them in one game! Smash Brothers! Only 3 games so far, but already one of the best series ever!

#2: Zelda! It was always one of the best games each generation. From handheld to console! With epic story telling, great combat system, ingenious dungeons, boss battles and tons of side quests.

Gran Turismo Series

I can't believe other games can charge the same as GT. That is why I will buy Prologe every time, because to me Polyphony deserves a lot for the crazy amount of effort put into each title. A lot of people like to trip on them because, of lack of damage, but I could really care less about that. Give me GT4 with onlibne play and I would never touch another sim racer again (Forza be ware).

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

hard for me to narrow it down so a top 5 list:
(in no order)

-Phoenix wright / ace attourney
-Final Fantasy
-Shin Megami Tensei
-Tales of..... series
-old Sierra "quest" games especially the space quest series

Resident Evil.

I drink your milkshake.