By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats your favourite videogame/series of all time?

PSone - Crash Bandicoot (1, 2, 3 Warped)

PS2 - NHL series from EA Sports (Bought from '01-'07)

PS3 - So Far Resistance and hopefully when #2 comes out, Killzone

360 - Halo

PSP - Syphon Filter

GB - Pokemon

3DO - Need for Speed

All platforms! - Call of Duty (cause of 1,2, and 4)

Around the Network

favorite game- secret of mana

favorite series- (trying to think of one where i enjoyed every installment) off the top of my head.... jak and daxter

Probably Gran Turismo. Had some fun with that game.

The Ramones are the greatest rock band ever.

I'm saving up some cash for one of the Next Gen consoles.

Zelda

Uh..my favorite franchises would have to be Legend of Zelda and Pokémon.

Around the Network

Pro Evolution Soccer , GT , MGS

My fav game series in Sly Raccoon and Ratchet & Clank

mario kart and Zelda

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Dolla Dolla said:
I have to go old school on you young whipper snappers.

Where are my PC folk?

King's Quest
Space Quest
Police Quest
Leisure Suit Larry
Half life
Diablo
Command and Conquer

King's Quest, Space Quest, Police Quest, Leisure Suit Larry and no mention of Quest for Glory? Seriously, that's the greatest Sierra series of them all (and I've played Gabriel Knight)! Quest for Glory is also my favourite video game series of all time. Among its highlights:

- Role-playing meets adventure. Why can't we see more of this? And no, it's not hack'n'slash. In fact, the battle system doesn't really matter that much in the grand scheme of things. It's basically dialogue/inventory puzzles ... with stats!

- Multiple story paths and multiple solutions to each puzzle, depending on your character type. Limited support for cross-classing.

- Each game set in a different region of one large game world. Each game set in a different season (broken by the fact that they inserted the third game to flesh out the story, making it a series of five games all up).

- The ability to import character save files from previous games. QfG4 for instance, could import saved (exported) characters from QfG 1-3. Thus, you could play the same character in each different land. That is, not just start the game with the same name each time, but carry through gold, stats and other possessions.

FF Tactics