By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats your favourite videogame/series of all time?

Playstation: Crash bandicoot series   

PS2: Grand Theft Auto series   

Xbox: Halo

Xbox 360: Gears of War

PC: Starcraft

Around the Network

Final fantasy series; Ratchet and Clank; Jak and Daxter.

Final Fantasy

favorite game: final fantasy VI

favorite series: tie between mario/zelda/final fantasy/mario kart

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Gears of War

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
Around the Network

Super Mario

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

no doubt the grand theft auto series

Hmm that's a toughie.

I think the metroid series is brilliant through and through. Incredible music, the gameplay is fantastic and engrossing both in 2-d and 3-d (I'm not sure any series made the transition from 2-d to 3-d as flawlessly as metroid did), over all high quality productions with good history and one of the longest running coherent story lines in the videogame world.

Final Fantasy also gets a big nod. Again, brilliant soundtracks for just about all of them. When you buy a final fantasy you are guaranteed an engrossing storyline, and solid production values (unless you're buying one of the early NES ones). The gameplay is usually fairly deep for a JRPG. It has it's ups and downs, but overall a very solid series with alot of history.

Also Legend of Zelda, Resident Evil, and of course Super Mario. Sorry I didn't do write ups on all of them, but I got bored with my post half way through. In summary, Metroid, Final Fantasy, Mario, Zelda, Resident Evil.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Final Fantasy, The legend of Zelda, Resident Evil or Half Life

EDIT: i forgot Street fighter, guilty gear and Starcraft 

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Pokemon Super Smash