By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will win this E3?

Who will win E3?

Nintendo, at the expense of next year's one. 97 25.46%

Sony, on meaningless hype alone. 68 17.85%

Microsoft, they'll buy and rush exclusives. 29 7.61%

HALO & GEARS & FABLE! 5 1.31%

SMASH & ZELDA & METROID PRIME! 98 25.72%

UNCHARTED & GOD OF WAR & THE ORDER! 65 17.06%

FIFA & COD! 1 0.26%

CANDY CRUSH SAGA!!!! 16 4.20%

Total:379

Mobile gaming

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

nintendo always wins when they show a new console zelda in gameplay or a trailer plus the smash tournament is going to be intense!

ex. 2004 and 2010

Now who i believe will come in 2nd microsoft because they know they need exclusives and i think they might have them.

Sony could also be second but im lowering down the hype but thatll most likely change when i see uncharted or last guardian(they win if they show last guardian imo)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

My predicted order of finish:

Microsoft > Nintendo > Sony.

Microsoft is going all-out this year in order to salvage the XO. I think they'll be revealing everything they can reveal and I think they've been spending money like crazy to buy everything that's on the table.

Nintendo can win, provided they give the fans what they want. That's always a big "if" with Nintendo, however.

Sony won't be desperate and they'll be saving content for TGS and Gamescon. They'll also refrain from revealing games too early.

If Nintendo shows off Zelda like they are supposed to do, then Nintendo.

Showing Zelda = auto-win. The only question is how large of a landslide it will be. That depends on what kind of Zelda they show .

Sony, because Internet says so.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Sony because they are so quiet since launch of PS4 . They are in winning position and all years they do good e3 shows. Fair time to multiplat and exc games and show is always good.MS E3 2013 show in terms of game was best in years they announced so many titles but like in a hurry. They gave huge time for MGS but a little to their exc games lol
l

Personally Nintendo only needs to show a Zelda U trailer and some epic X footage to win. Though it might very well be that Microsoft or Sony still have one or two aces up their sleeves...

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Either Nintendo or Microsoft.

who wins is subjective.
If Sony reveal the so called " project Beast " or The Last Guardian they'd win for me.

Sony fan and me:Sony
Microsoft fan:Microsoft
Nintendo fan:Nintendo

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m