By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who will win this E3?

Who will win E3?

Nintendo, at the expense of next year's one. 97 25.46%

Sony, on meaningless hype alone. 68 17.85%

Microsoft, they'll buy and rush exclusives. 29 7.61%

HALO & GEARS & FABLE! 5 1.31%

SMASH & ZELDA & METROID PRIME! 98 25.72%

UNCHARTED & GOD OF WAR & THE ORDER! 65 17.06%

FIFA & COD! 1 0.26%

CANDY CRUSH SAGA!!!! 16 4.20%

Total:379

I honestly thinks Nintendo will have an easy win, unless some big surprise, but if it is a surprise than we can't predict it.
Ninty is the safe bet.

Maybe MS has an edge over Sony.

I really hope Sony shows something though, i am going to USA this august and all i want is a good excuse to finally get a PS4, but until now i don't have one.

Around the Network

Candy Crush Saga 2 will be show. The internet will blow and the world will never be the same again

Click HERE and be happy 

Well SE could have won it if they showed FF15 but that's not happening so all I'm looking forward to is this rumored Beast Souls.

Nintendo I imagine.

i'm going to go on a limb and say Nintendo.

i think Sony had a strong chance initially but so many deconfirmed apperances already. 

Around the Network

I feel like Nintendo has the potential to steal the show this year.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Shinobi-san said:
Momentum is definitely with MS at the moment...i think in general most gamers who actually care to watch E3 are looking at MS at this years E3.

MS really needs some meaningful positive buzz around the X1. And to add to that they have been speaking about games, games, games for the last couple of months. There's been lots of rumors, whispers and teasers coming from MS or people who are close to them. Seems like they are set to have a big one and they need it.

how should they create such a buzz?  they dont have the inhouse studios and the bosses will not drown some 3rd party in money. the shareholders are allready pissed and it didnt worked with titanfall

If Nintendo has both Metroid U and Zelda U, no other variables matter, they will definitely be the most talked about.

lets admit it no one care in each others respective platform games.. it wont matter to PS fans if MS showed tons of exclusive.. and sony showed TLG, UC4 and project beast, its win for them same for Xbox guys.. and same goes for the nintendo fans, PS and Xbox fan dont care abt Zelda U .. for me personally i m looking forward for UC4 and the last guardian... y the heck would sony stream their conference in a freaking theater???

Sony 8 booths MS 2 booths ND 3 booths so i say Sony easily !!!

http://segmentnext.com/2014/06/04/sony-has-the-most-number-of-booths-at-e3-2014134129/