By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How much will the Wii U drop next week?

I guess it'll be around 120K next week

Around the Network

It will likely stay above 100k for a couple weeks. Those numbers are only 2 days on the market, and as we all know, Mario Kart is a series that has mad legs.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Somewhere between 25% and 50%. This way I won't be wrong.

If Nintendo keeps pushing the hype I could see it selling near 200k again next week, however realistically speaking itll probably fall between 120k-150k.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Around the Network

I will say 150k. The new vgchartz's numbers we got for the wii u were only for two days of mk8 sales. I believe a game sells the most in its first two days along with hardware.I do see a decent drop but not too much. Didn't Nintendo say they will start the MK8 marketing campaign after the game releases? So I am sure this will get casuals to pick a wii u and mk8.

I think it will probably drop around 80k next week, by that I mean it will sell around 100k units.  

I think the Wii U works best when you underestimate it. As seen with MK8 lol

60-70% drop

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

i hope it would still be inside the 100k range..

but i feel like it will be below 100k
89,000?