By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up! 31st May 2014

PS4 just keeps on rolling, also that was a nice boost for the Wiiu

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

Around the Network

Wii U was so close to beating the ps4! :( Oh well, both did pretty good. Everything else didn't do too great.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I hope Super Smash will boost the WiiU sales as well. Maybe the console isn't doomed after all... But let's wait for the weeks to come...

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

So i assume this means the PS4 has definitely surpassed 8 million by now? 2 more weeks and it goes past Vita i guess

Was that high the boost in US and EU?
I guess Rol will love to see these numbers and explains how the title moved consoles despite being the Wii U.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Too bad the Wii U didn't beat the PS4, but the boost was still more than I expected.

XB1 cant be true. im calling undertracked.

Respect! Wii U doing great for once. I hope it can keep up with some good sales.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

It must have been huge in the us possibly 90k hardware :)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Raziel123 said:
So i assume this means the PS4 has definitely surpassed 8 million by now? 2 more weeks and it goes past Vita i guess

It definitely did. But I think the PS4 numbers will slow down this year, since there aren't really big exclusives realinsing this year...

Except if the 3rd parties manage to sell consoles.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.