By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Strong Rumor - God Of War 4 Plot Will Show Kratos Fighting Egyptian Gods

Dulfite said:
Darksiders 2 Wii u version > every version of gow combined.

Darksiders is a God Of War wannabe.

Not that this hateful comment of yours is due to GOW being PS exclusive.

Around the Network
Ucell said:

Graphics and story don't matter? Tell that to all the people who play God Of War mostly for its story, and if you played God Of War III you would have known how epic its boss fights are. Even the PSP God Of War games have more epic boss battles than Bayonetta.

Plus its story is anything but western. It is basically like the tragic tales of Greek mythology. No other game has its kind of a story. As for its combat, its easy to learn but hard to master.

But I know that God Of War is a Sony exclusive so you'll hate on it like you do with all their other games. Which solidifies my belief that you really haven't played any of the GOW games. Plus of course Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive so you'll praise it like the second coming of God.

Bayonetta is good, but its no God Of War.

I don't get why people like you are so fixated on exclusivety and console bias.

First, the first Bayonetta wasn't exclusive. In fact, I played it on the PS3. Second, I've already said numerous times that I like God of War. In fact, the only reason I commented on this thread was to say that this game interests me. Third, with all other what games? I played through InFAmous: SS and liked it. I've said numerous times that I love Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, and Jak and Daxter. My game of the year in what, 2011, was Journey. I've said that DKC: TF isn't worth what it's being sold for and I won't buy it unless it's on a handheld. I've harshly criticizes the last two Zelda games, part of my favorite franchize. I critisize the Wii U on a daily basis. I hate what, exactly?

I shouldn't even have to explain myself with something like this. This whole weird exclusive console bias thing some people follow is creepy. I like all games. Just because I have preferences doesn't mean I'm blinded by quality.

Dulfite said:

What were you trying to contribute here? A mod should teach you though.

I would like Nintendo fans to keep off this thread because all they are showing is hate towards GOW due to it being a PlayStation exclusive.

Hmmm.... I can see them doing something like where after he died at the end of GOW3 some ultimate entity basically brings him back to wipe out all the other Gods if he wants his soul to finally be able to rest. So the ship him off to egypt and he goes on yet another selfish warpath.

At least thast how I would spin it.

Kratos: the ender of worlds.

Around the Network
Ucell said:
Dulfite said:

I was just being silly. I have no hate for gow as I've never really played them. I did however enjoy how Zelda like darksiders 2 was and I thought it was a good game other than the ending.

Ucell said:
I would like Nintendo fans to keep off this thread because all they are showing is hate towards GOW due to it being a PlayStation exclusive.

But but but - what about reasonable Nintendo fans who are genuinely interested in this game and have no intention of discussing any other game than GoW?? :D

Dulfite said:
Ucell said:
Dulfite said:

I was just being silly. I have no hate for gow as I've never really played them. I did however enjoy how Zelda like darksiders 2 was and I thought it was a good game other than the ending.

Darksiders is inspired by two series but doesn't get close in terms of quality to either God Of War or Legend Of Zelda. I find it to be above mediocre but not too good.

Majora said:
Ucell said:

But but but - what about reasonable Nintendo fans who are genuinely interested in this game and have no intention of discussing any other game than GoW?? :D

I am glad you exist!

Ucell said:
Majora said:
Ucell said:

I am glad you exist!

Haha thanks! I actually made a thread about GoW the other day because I just recently bought the trilogy :) not played it yet but excited to and also I am fascinated with Ancient Egyptian history so this game would be perfect for me!