By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

The Twilight Princess....oh I mean Zone

Outer Limits always seemed like a copy of twilight zone...just googled it, the tv show outer limits is older than twilight zone, but twilight zone was a comic book before twilight zone so it winns

Big Mac

OR

Whopper  

Big Mac. A hamburger isn't a hamburger unless it's being hocked by a clown with bright red hair. Y'know, in France, they don't call a quarter-pounder a quarter pounder, see, 'cause of the metric system. They call it a Royale. (I honestly always thought that was just a joke... but they call it a Mac Royale in Israel, too) Inigo Montoya OR Fezzik (if you don't know who they are, give me your adress so I can eat you)

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya you killed my father perpare to die.

Five Fingers

or

Six Fingers 

After a quote like that, gotta say six fingers. Hans Zimmer or John Williams? (Two really big movie music composers, in case anyone didn't know)

Around the Network

Hans Zimmer

And you would be dead because he was looking for a six fingered man! lol

Bugs

or

Daffy

Bugs. Nothing against Daffy, but Donald is a far superior duck. He's friends with Launchpad McQuack, you know. Kirk OR Picard

Picard, cause the dude was bald! In a fight to the death: Metroid or Pikachu?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Pikachu FTW! Pikachu always wins. Dolphins OR Whales

Whales...dolphins may be smarter, but whales could just eat those suckers. Kratos OR Jigglypuff?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )