By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart needs this!

I have played all Mario Karts, I have put more time in some than others, (64, Double Dash being my 2 faves) but Quite frankly, I am getting a little bored of the characters, every generation the new additions are weaker and weaker, I frankly think Mario Kart should take the Smash bros route and allow Nintendo characters from other franchises. do we really need 3 different versions of Peach?
Before I start getting replies with such things as "well, It's called MARIO KART" just remember this is just my opinion and we can all agree that the roster list needs a make over, I for one would love Samus, Starfox, Captain Falcon, heck even Link. What do you all think?

Around the Network

Would have to change the name to "Smash Kart" or "Nintendo Kart" cause it wouldn't really be a Mario Kart title anymore. Would also have to completely revamp items.

They have tons of Mario characters that they never bothered to use, I think using them would be a better idea.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Yeah its needs more interesting characters.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I'm pretty sick of the babies...
I agree with you, OP...
I found it pretty cool that R.O.B. was in MKDS and Funky Kong was in MKWii...
And where exactly did Dry Bones go???
And I'd love to be able to race as DK Jr. again...
And a few crossover characters wouldn't hurt...

Have a nice day...

What about Fawful?!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

No.

Just add Luba and Pauline and Cranky Kong in the future. Oh and E gad.

An ameican women, fat star, and an old character or an old scientists

(HOWEVER I DO AGREE THAT THERE SHOULD BE........JUST.......ONE "GUEST" CHARACTER LIKE KIRBY AS DLC THEN REPLACED WITH ANOTHER IN NEXT MK*)
*no pokemon though please.

I think they need to use more minion species. All the cool kids are Toads, Yoshi, Koopa, Shy Guys, and Lakitu... they should totally add Goomba, Boo, Twisted Ghost, Luma, Hammer Bros, Shroob, and other baddass minions like that.

Juma009 said:

I have played all Mario Karts, I have put more time in some than others, (64, Double Dash being my 2 faves) but Quite frankly, I am getting a little bored of the characters, every generation the new additions are weaker and weaker, I frankly think Mario Kart should take the Smash bros route and allow Nintendo characters from other franchises. do we really need 3 different versions of Peach?
Before I start getting replies with such things as "well, It's called MARIO KART" just remember this is just my opinion and we can all agree that the roster list needs a make over, I for one would love Samus, Starfox, Captain Falcon, heck even Link. What do you all think?

NO.

RolStoppable said:
Baby Rosalina is a newcomer. Everything is fine.

Taking out others for the Koopalngs though? Including Bowser Jr who is obviously >>>>>>> than them?  BabyRosalina is fine though (biased as Rosalina is my second favorite mario character :0

Ka-pi96 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
*no pokemon though please.

How can you not want that??

Dear god why

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC