By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fun Topic: A Namco Character in Smash Bros.

Tagged games:

Would you like to see Kuma in the next Smash Bros.?

Yes 3 15.79%

No 13 68.42%

See Results 2 10.53%

Total:18

If they only get one character it will be Pac-man that way we will get 4 classic mascots ( Mario, Sonic, Mega Man and Pac-Man).

Personally I’m hoping Namco get 2 slots that way they can have Pac-man and a tekken, soulcalibur or tales of character. I’m hoping for cress albane from tales of Phantasia since it started the series and was originally on the Super Famicom.

Around the Network

It should be a character that is well known, that has a cartoon look, and that the games actually come out for the console, not another Snake (we don't release Metal Gear for Nintendo consoles)...

Maybe Pacman or someone from Tekken... and/or Lloyd Irving

Ms Pac-Man! It's not like the number of female characters in Smash Bros is that high!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

It's gonna be Pacman, guys lol.

Goku would be soo awesome

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
It should be a character that is well known, that has a cartoon look, and that the games actually come out for the console, not another Snake (we don't release Metal Gear for Nintendo consoles)...

Maybe Pacman or someone from Tekken... and/or Lloyd Irving

If Namco wants Lloyd Irving I’m hoping Nintendo uses the opportunity to try and convince them to release tales of symphonia chronicles on the Wiiu or rerelease tales of symphonia on the Virtual console when GameCube games are added.

Yeah, and one Tales of Symphonia, Dawn of a New World really sucked :/

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Goku would be soo awesome

If it did end up being goku I'd want planet namek as his stage even though it would end up being the World Martial Arts Tournament.

I'll go with Pacman and Dig Dug...

Have a nice day...

They are Obviously going to reveal Pac-Man at E3.