By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One of the biggest bet on VGC to date (Mod needed)

kingofwale said:
@ skeezer

Yeah, it's HUGE in Japan, you owe yourself to at least try the first few episode. I think I might watch Lucky Star (more like forced upon). lol

Im watching episode 0 as I type(its funny)

^_^

Around the Network

hell if its on the Wii it could run smoothly on the PS2 since okami and sorts are porting over so I would say multi platform or sony exclusive!

>Im watching episode 0 as I type(its funny)

Is it the one where Mikuru is dressed up as a bunny girl in a film? Damn I hated at episode, it has NOTHING to do (well, okay, maybe not completely nothing) with every other episodes.

I would recommend watching Episode 1 first.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Im watching episode 1 now
the episode 0 is kinda random and weird

^_^

skeezer said:
Im watching episode 1 now
the episode 0 is kinda random and weird

lol, and the girl's voice is soooo fricking annoying (both in Japanese and English), and yes, I speak both.

let us know if you like it after watching Ep 1. 

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Around the Network
kingofwale said:
>Do you also read manga? Oh boy we need a manga thread =p.

lol, I started a "best Anime of all time" thread before, but yeah, go start a manga thread if you want, I will reply

How is FMP?

It is fantastic!  It is one of the only series that I bought every dvd of. (The others are Cowboy Bepop, Chobits and Ai Yori Aoshi).  The anime is about a boy who have to help a girl who was a experiment of some terorists.

Well if you like Gundams (not really gundams but they look like that) and a lot humour you should check it out:

oh yeah also the music is great check the trailer:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=LDr--VxBK1g

I will make a manga thread later =p.

The only Gundam I really liked (or bother watched after 1st episode) was Gundam Wing.

>The anime is about a boy who have to help a girl who was a experiment of some terorists.

Am I the only one who thinks it kinda sounds like Elfen Lied? ;)

Thanks, I will check it out for sure.

selnor
Episode 2:

=p Well I would not compare it with Elfen lied...

And I don't like gundam anime too X_X but FMP is different ...

WHERE WILL ALL THE FINAL FANTASY CHARACTERS GO?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

I finished watching the 1st episode and I will watch th second.I looks great so far and it was funny how Mikuru was forced in the club by Haruhi

^_^