By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One of the biggest bet on VGC to date (Mod needed)

So..... I'm officially in the bet now?
Also , you might need to get a sig. for Mirson

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

Around the Network

@Mirson

"I, Mirson, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Wii exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

Yeah, clearly I spared no creativity in making of this sig. LOL

I'm editing my sig right now.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Alright, I've done it.

im not gona bet, but its still more likely that the kh team will still want to keep working on ps3. could change, but i think they will want to move up from ffvs13.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

Soriku said:
soccerdrew17 said:
im not gona bet, but its still more likely that the kh team will still want to keep working on ps3. could change, but i think they will want to move up from ffvs13.

You do realize the KH team has little to no say where the game goes, right? It's all SE in general, and Disney (mostly Disney).

you do realize its directed by nomura, probably the most important person at se.  if the team wants it on ps3, he will push for ps3, and se and disney will likely give it to him.

because se is the developer and have a decent record with the series so far (i hear it sells a few units), disney is likely to give the go ahead to anything se asks to develop in the ip.  disney has no reason to push for any consoles, because that could cause a fallout.

Around the Network
soccerdrew17 said:

What the hell is wrong with you, Don't make Soriku drop out. ;)

Save you comment until 7th day have passed (where he's allowed to drop out).

:P

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
kingofwale said:
soccerdrew17 said:

What the hell is wrong with you, Don't make Soriku drop out. ;)

Save you comment until 7th day have passed (where he's allowed to drop out).

:P

my bad.  i mean, its totally unknown even if kh3 will ever be developed.  its probably gona be in development after complete wii domination and nintendo owns se therefore making it a wii exclusive.

nah, I think as soon as they finish FFXIII and verus, they will do their KH game and possibly others. Their b and C teams are pretty tied up right now with KH PSP game and Dissidea (?) since after Crisis Core.

selnor
Episode 2:

Final Fantasy Versus XIII is PS3's KH.

soccerdrew17 said:
Soriku said:
soccerdrew17 said:

You do realize the KH team has little to no say where the game goes, right? It's all SE in general, and Disney (mostly Disney).

you do realize its directed by nomura, probably the most important person at se.  if the team wants it on ps3, he will push for ps3, and se and disney will likely give it to him.

because se is the developer and have a decent record with the series so far (i hear it sells a few units), disney is likely to give the go ahead to anything se asks to develop in the ip.  disney has no reason to push for any consoles, because that could cause a fallout.

You do realize that Disney has the ultimate say and that Nomura will have to go along with it whether he likes it or not or not be involved in the project at all, right? Disney will and has enacted their ability to make KH games without Nomura/SE's involvement. And Disney has every reason to push for a console, the entire purpose of KH is to bring Disney movies to Japan's mainstream. Not exactly going to happen on a console that's not really selling over there, is it?

I really don't understand that after SE got Crystal Tools/White Engine to work on Wii and even announced that the Wii was one of only three of their main platforms, people still seem to be tied to this notion that SE resents the console, that they have no intentions of putting any of their major franchises on it, and that their development teams would revolt if assigned to a Wii project even if it meant losing out on money nd even severing connections with the company that holds all the rights to Kingdom Hearts and its characters. It just doesn't make sense.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"